10 MINUTES AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

AN HOUR AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

2 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

8 big-ticket summer concerts you can't miss

Looking for something fun to do this summer with your BFFs? Nothing gets us in the party mood more than fun music. And what better...

SELENA GOMEZ!!!!! IM GOING TO SEE HER!!! YAY

by Selenator4ever on 7/7/2013 3:39:03 AM

What happened to Justin Bieber? I went to his concert when he came to the Bay Area the best CONCERT EVER LOVED EVERY PART HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF! i had floor seats the best! I'm going to Carly Rae Jepsen as well.

by APlovesJB on 7/4/2013 10:03:07 PM

I can't wait for the Maroon 5 and Kelly Clarkson concert!

by BaileyMarissa on 7/3/2013 4:48:13 PM

Just went to a 1D concert, and going to Imagine Dragons on the 25th!

by prettypinkelephants on 7/3/2013 4:47:12 PM

Wheres taylor?

by sfluv on 7/3/2013 4:16:39 PM

I'm going to see Carrie Underwood on my birthday in September!!!! So excited!!!

by -strawberry13 on 7/3/2013 12:45:00 PM

The only concert I would want to see on this list in Justin Timberlake! Everyone else I would rather not see.......

by eclipsechick12 on 7/3/2013 12:37:09 PM

I'm going to the Taylor Swift concert and Selena Gomez! I'm so excited<333

by michipie205 on 7/3/2013 11:16:54 AM

Fun. is my favorite band. My mom said she'd think about getting tickets but never did... Frown

by puella94 on 7/3/2013 8:18:39 AM

*and my fun. song to see live is "why am i the one." they are so good, make sure you know all of their music b/c it is a bit different from the singles...

by the_last_ninja on 7/3/2013 8:05:19 AM