AN HOUR AGO Two of our faves ๐Ÿ˜@allisimpsonn: ..@olivia_holtt true beauty, inside & out - you are sunshine ๐Ÿ’‹ xpic.twitter.com/Y3XgzwVK2929

2 HOURS AGO And just in case we haven't said it enough...ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN. Seriously. http://t.co/x5vCKZ3O7C

3 HOURS AGO What your guy thinks about holding hands might surprise you... http://t.co/0NSVSzMhs9

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Fresh faced and simple Amelia M.

Learn the ways that GL gal amelia84 from San Bernardino, CA gets her gorge look. Find out how she stays beautiful while using natural-looking makeup...

I love baby lips! I have peppermint and cherry me!

by fashiongirl43 on 7/7/2013 10:18:17 AM

Calling all fashion/beauty girls! Need help perfecting your smokey eye? Need help picking out a perfect outfit for the first day of school? Want some awesome beauty/fashion DIYs? Check out Ultimate beauty guru where I'll answer all of your questions within 24 hours! I give advice on skin, hair, nails, makeup, fashion of course and style steals plus much more! Join the best fashion/beauty club right now!

by fashiongirl43 on 7/7/2013 10:17:42 AM

I can't believe I was featured!!!! Yay, I'm so happy!! This is like the best day ever! Laughing

by amelia84 on 7/5/2013 2:50:34 PM

I entered and I hope I get it!!!

by poetpower on 7/4/2013 9:41:27 AM

I love my cherry me baby lips!! ^-^

by ssglgirl on 7/3/2013 1:41:06 PM

If you want to be featured, do you have to fill out the survey every week? Or just once and it's in the system?

Just once will do the trick Smile xx

Hannah M

by rileytibbles on 7/3/2013 12:13:28 PM

by Emilicious on 7/3/2013 12:44:36 AM

Spending the day outdoors? Even on cloudy days your skin can burn. Make sure you apply sunscreen every two hours.

Now that it's getting warm, you're super excited to wear...

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabsโ€”CLICK HERE for deets.