AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

15 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

Beauty Spy: Fresh faced and simple Amelia M.

Learn the ways that GL gal amelia84 from San Bernardino, CA gets her gorge look. Find out how she stays beautiful while using natural-looking makeup...

I love baby lips! I have peppermint and cherry me!

by fashiongirl43 on 7/7/2013 10:18:17 AM

Calling all fashion/beauty girls! Need help perfecting your smokey eye? Need help picking out a perfect outfit for the first day of school? Want some awesome beauty/fashion DIYs? Check out Ultimate beauty guru where I'll answer all of your questions within 24 hours! I give advice on skin, hair, nails, makeup, fashion of course and style steals plus much more! Join the best fashion/beauty club right now!

by fashiongirl43 on 7/7/2013 10:17:42 AM

I can't believe I was featured!!!! Yay, I'm so happy!! This is like the best day ever! Laughing

by amelia84 on 7/5/2013 2:50:34 PM

I entered and I hope I get it!!!

by poetpower on 7/4/2013 9:41:27 AM

I love my cherry me baby lips!! ^-^

by ssglgirl on 7/3/2013 1:41:06 PM

If you want to be featured, do you have to fill out the survey every week? Or just once and it's in the system?

Just once will do the trick Smile xx

Hannah M

by rileytibbles on 7/3/2013 12:13:28 PM

by Emilicious on 7/3/2013 12:44:36 AM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!