8 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

11 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

12 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Get the look: 6 steps to a cinchy Dutch braid

Need a new summer ‘do? That’s why we’re bringing you an easy-peasy tutorial from our June/July issue. Even knotting newbies can master this luxe circular...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!

Hey i'm starting middle school next month and i need really good and cute hairstyles i don't want ALL! of them to do with braiding but i do like braids and i don't hate any hairstyles.

Hey chica! We've got a ton of BTS hairstyles for you- get creative with these: http://www.girlslife.com/tag/quick-n-easy-bts-hair.aspx  xoxo

Kate G.

by destine02 on 8/9/2013 12:53:30 PM

This sounds so confusing but i will try it!

by l_martin11 on 7/22/2013 3:16:46 PM

I keep asking questions, but they aren't being answered.
I was wondering if you get an email after a question is answered

Hey girlie, every moderator decides appropriateness slightly differently. You won't get an email about your question, just keep checking back where you posted it.

Lauren T.

by k1776 on 7/8/2013 5:13:43 PM

Okay, I start my 3-day high school orientation tomorrow and I have no idea what to wear! It's the first time I will be meeting my teachers and principal and other kids so I want to make a good impression. Any ideas on how to look cute, be kinda comfy(I'm there all day and I have to walk to my stop), and give a good impression. Thanks! BTW: I can't wear sandals or flip-flops or open-toed shoes.

Hey girlie! I would wear cute shorts or jeans (simple black or blue should work, but nothing ripped or otherwise destroyed), and a simple shirt. Nothing too flashy, just simple. Wear your favorite bracelet and some fun sneakers. Since you're walking, don't forget to wear deodorant! No one wants to be the kid that smells bad - ew! Haha, have so much fun, it'll be great! xx

Hannah M

by annala99 on 7/8/2013 12:17:47 PM

I tried this 'do myself several hours ago, except using a French braid instead of Dutch, and it worked pretty well Smile No mess, no loose hairs Smile and I loved it Smile

You should put up more How-To hairdo's! Smile

by sistersocial98 on 7/8/2013 12:30:08 AM

by Emilicious on 7/7/2013 11:47:37 PM

Mod mod mod mod
My mom took me to the doctor on Friday because I was sick. The doctor Said have bronchitis and gave me some pills, I've been taking them but I still feel horrible. My throat hurts really bad and when I cough my chest hurts. Is there anything I can do to feel better?

Hey cristina purple, mhmm. I would get your mom to call the doctor. Maybe you need a stronger dose of your medicine or another form of medicine all together. Definitely don't talk a lot lol. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by cristina purple on 7/7/2013 10:27:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

So, I need to earn my moms trust and show her I'm responsible. Please advise.

Hey girlie, do things around the house that you see need to be done before she asks you to do them. Unload the dishwasher when it's finished, pick up your things around the house, make sure your room is clean. And while you're trying to earn her trust, make sure you don't break it. Do anything she asks you to do and don't break any of her rules.

Lauren T.

by MakeupLover245 on 7/7/2013 7:36:12 PM

@BubblegumBop Wow your the first comment? Congrats! What an achievement! Your parents must be so proud! Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/7/2013 1:08:48 PM