7 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

10 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

10 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Rawr! 10 silly selfies to perfect this summer

Who here is spending wayyy too much time on Instagram this summer? Yep, we’re raising our hands, too! Here’s our snap-that list of typical selfie shots we...

I love the I'm-at-the-beach-aren't-you-jeally pic! Too bad I can only take my waterproof camera out to the waves;)

by holaitsmeh on 7/10/2013 7:40:13 PM

duck face
*facepalm*

by pandasrock292 on 7/8/2013 9:41:28 PM

<3 the artsy shot!

by AllyJean on 7/7/2013 4:28:36 PM

plzzz do not make people do the duck face or smooch face they both are weird and do not need to be shown to the world or anyone else well the duck face is ok and it is super funny it is just the smooch eck plz get rid of it plzzz

by puppylover3 on 7/6/2013 1:42:04 PM

Please don't encourage the duck face lol!!

by Chloe<3 on 7/6/2013 2:42:34 AM

I love doing the Miley Cyrus Peace Sign!

by kamryng13 on 7/3/2013 3:52:50 PM

I love doing jump shots with friends! They're soo funny!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/3/2013 3:24:37 PM

LOL i'm doing these

by ssglgirl on 7/3/2013 1:44:13 PM

I actually get annoyed when people do #5. It screams "Look at me!" You're wearing a cute outfit. We get it.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 7/2/2013 11:41:16 PM