6 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

7 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

7 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

13 things that are better than revenge

When your BF cheats or your bestie backstabs, we know you’re just dying to get back at them. Sure, it’s not the right thing to do...

Hi Mod! I'll be a junior in high school this fall.(yay!) I am also a cheerleader. I joined the squad last year, but chose to remain on jv so I could learn everything before being on varsity. I tried out for varsity this year and made it. My best friend didn't, and my other friend quit so she could have a job. The problem is, I'm not very close to the other girls on varsity. They're the 'popular' girls. I'm a little on the shy side, too. Those girls are nice, but I don't know how to develop friendships with them. Any advice?

Hey GL girl! These girls may be the 'cool' girls, but some of them will have the same interest as your friends. Go up to them during practice and ask them how long they've been a cheerleader or what their summer was like. Chances are, you'll get a conversation going, and you'll discover that you have some of the same interests as they do. Just because you don't feel like one of the 'popular' girls doesn't mean you can't be friends with them, and if they seem nice, you'll make friends in no time!

Good luck, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by cats-r-the-best on 7/17/2013 2:15:32 PM

This guy knows who my crush is and calls me (insert name here)-lover, I've tried lots of these things. The thing is that he calls me this like everyday. Should I try "anti-revenge"?

by Lexyreed2001 on 7/15/2013 3:17:13 AM

Nothing is better then revenge

by carissa = fashion on 7/12/2013 6:12:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD. I had thought about making a movie with my friends. I mentioned it to one friend and she loved the idea. We talked about a concept, and came up with a good one. But then she wrote a 21 page script,made a poster and a trailer. She also assigned everyone thier roles, making herself the lead.she assigned me, her, and another girl two roles each(I bareley wanted one).I really want to recreate the script with everyone, and have them choose their own roles so they have more of a say.what if they hate the idea? Also I feel like my other friends might get annoyed if they have no say. I want to tell this to her but i'm afraid shes going to get offended. What should i say?

Hey girl,

Tell her that when it comes to group projects, its super hard to make sure everyone gets an equal role, but that you want to make sure no feelings get hurt. Just make sure she knows its not personal, but that it might work better if roles are re-assigned (or better- if you add more lines for the characters who have less). Work with her to even it out rather than doing anything too secretly. It's all about teamwork, and hopefully she'll understand. Just remember that this project is totally for fun, so it should be fun!

xo

Caroline C.

by cupcakequeen87 on 7/9/2013 10:39:19 AM

Hello! Before you skip over, read this please! Well I just wanted to say that I started a Youtube channel and posted my first video on it and was wondering if you could check it out because it would mean a lot to me if it could get out there and spread. The link is http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUPl3x7Ir-xa2oW91HOWdKg
Hope you check it out and thanks!

♥ Molly ♥

by MollyLouiseW on 7/8/2013 3:49:43 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Sorry if this is annoying, but could you help me with my outfit for the first day of school??? Okay, so I KNOW I'm going to have either glittery jean capris or glittery jean shorts or glittery jeans ( LOL) but I can't decide what color of what top to wear : A black sheer tank top that has bright blue, bright green and bright purple stripes covered in sequins with a tropical teal jean jacket with embellishments on the shoulder and the collar, or a white sheer tank top with bright pink, bright orange and bright yellow stripes and a electric pink jean jacket with embellishments on the shoulder. I have light brown/gold hair, caramel eyes and tan skin. Please help and answer my question!!!!!! Smile

Hey girl,

Either would be super cute! Check with your besties so you can all plan your outfits together to get everyone's opinions. And keep checking GL as we get closer to the school year for some more style inspo!

xo

Caroline C.

by Sarah510 on 7/8/2013 3:12:35 PM

none of these are better than revenge...

by pandasrock292 on 7/8/2013 2:01:03 PM

This article reminds me of the song by Taylor Swift "Better than Revenge". Just saying!

by heyhey13 on 7/8/2013 10:49:50 AM

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page and get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 3:28:03 AM

i love revenge and retribution. it is part of the forgivness process. i am good at it too. i know just how too hurt someone the most in an equal length as they hurt me

by 513520cb on 7/6/2013 7:56:32 PM

OMG this was exactly what I was looking for!

by teralilac on 7/6/2013 5:41:55 PM

Her eyes^^^^^ <3

by #1partier on 7/6/2013 1:36:23 PM

Honestly, nothing is better than revenge in my opinion. Sure, you make enemies, but as Eminem said once: "You have an enemy? Good. It means you actually stood up for something in your life." I stand up for myself, and I don't let anyone who bugs me not know it. Nothing is better than revenge. Smile

by galegirl on 7/6/2013 1:30:37 PM