8 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

9 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

9 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

This jerk's in pour taste

I was at my crush's pool party when this guy walked up to me. "Hey nice cover-up," he said, pointing to the one I was...

who does that? >Foot

by ladybugg on 8/1/2013 2:39:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
So this guy (my bgf actually) asked me out a few weeks ago and I said no because I didn't think I felt that way about him and didn't want to wreck our friendship. Soon after that he got a gf and I have been heart broken to say the least. Like all the time I just feel like crying. So yeah..I guess I did like him. And to make matters even worse he and I haven't talked at all since I rejected him and he asked this other girl...which is weird for us we ALWAYS talk. So I think I lost my best friend :-(
What should I do??? Thanks<3

Hey girlie, just start talking to him again. Even if you can't have him in your life romantically right now there's no reason you can't still be friends with him. You shouldn't lose his friendship and if he has a new gf now then he's probably moved on and is ready to be friends again.

Lauren T.

by maggie183 on 7/20/2013 10:17:12 PM

✮✮✮Oncers, you're invited!✮✮✮
This club is perfect for all Oncers. Here you can post
❤ Once Upon a Time Fanfiction
❤ Theories
❤ Favorite Characters
❤ Reactions to certian scenes
❤ Or you can literally just rant! Smile

Positions for Treasurer and Secretary are open! We are looking for a new custom position and if we have enough people joining this club, I was thinking about having an election for the custom position Smile
Soooooo, What do you think?
Join the club Once.upon.a.time TODAY Smile

by pandasrock292 on 7/8/2013 9:33:06 PM

Thank you so much! Smile

You welcome! Glad I could help girly!! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Ash-blue on 7/7/2013 11:29:52 PM

MOM MOD MOD
So when i have a crush on a guy i can NEVER talk to him! I get cherry red when some one just mentions his name. Countless times my BGF has had the guy i like come over to talk to me and i always walk away really fast and look busy. Before i have a crush on a guy i could possibly treat him like a brother but when i start liking him i what to be a good couple of feet away. How do i stop this so i possibly have a chance with my next crush? Thank you so much!!! Smile

Hey Ash-Blue, I am the exact same way with my crushes. I get super nervous around them too. What helps me is remembering that they are humans just like us. Why get nervous around someone who is just like you? They're just a person so what's the harm in having a simple conversation. And even if I don't feel confident talking to my crush, I pretend I am. Ever heard that practice makes perfect? Well it does, so practice feeling less nervous, and eventually you will be. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Ash-blue on 7/7/2013 9:38:47 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD Hi (: So I've liked this boy, Dean, for years now. And there's always been something about the way he treats me that makes me feel like he feels the same way. But he'll have different girlfriends and we're not close, so I've just kind of left it alone. The last few months of school, he was on and off with this girl he really kind of hated. And you could tell too. They'd always fight or not be speaking to one another. And Dean would stare at me or always act really nervous when I was around, which is exactly how I act around him. And I've know Dean for years, since we were in kindergarten. We'd always tease or "beat eachother up" when we were little, and as we got older we just left one another alone. Then, I got to speak at graduation. And when he came up on stage to get his diploma, he gae me this really soft, kind of longing look that just threw me for a loop. So I guess I'm just wondering what you think.

Hey, GL girl! Truth is, talking to him is the best option! Getting to him as a friend first is way better than rushing into dating. Dean may have looked at you a certain way, but until you talk to Dean, you won't truly know what he feels towards you. And you won't know if you have a chance to be friends with him until you talk to him.

Good luck, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by smileitsjulia on 7/5/2013 3:19:41 PM

Mod Mod Mod

This guy i had a thing with last year we just randomly stopped talking this year. I miss him and ive told him that, he thinks ive moved on. Everyday i think about him , but i know i have to move on and im trying. My parents dont really like him either so thats mainly why im trying to get over him. What do you think i should do?

Hey GL girl! Truth is, if you still like him, tell him how you feel. It's important to let him know you still care, but if he doesn't seem interested in wanting to rekindle your romance, move on. It's possible to still be friends with him without being romantically involved, though!

Good luck, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by abbygirl12 on 7/5/2013 2:03:18 PM

OMG Thats so mean. I would have totally told him off too

by Emilicious on 7/4/2013 8:19:49 PM

What a jerk! But you have such a good BFF to do that for you

by Jules1399 on 7/4/2013 6:47:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I don't really know how to say this, but I feel like none of my friends like me! I know people say to just be myself but it's hard whenever I feel like they don't like me, so I end up trying to be like them and then I just feel weird. What can I do? Thanks Smile

Hey chica! It’s one thing to try new things in order to bond
with your friends. They all like sushi and you’ve never had it? Go try it with
them! But, if you honestly just aren’t clicking with them, it’s time to find
some new friends! Look for ones who are non-judgemental, and will accept you-
no matter who you are!

Melissa T.

by Allicat13 on 7/4/2013 3:01:59 PM

I'd completely destroy his shirt. Jerk!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/4/2013 1:05:03 PM

He is such a jerk. He is like my little bro, annoying brat and a jerk. But really he yells for no reason, he coughs in my face,and sneezes in my food. JUST GROSS!

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/4/2013 12:37:22 PM

So last night I went to a party and watch fireworks, I met up with my girl friend there and she brought two guy friends. Sometimes we would jokingly hold hands or cuddle but when we would he would rub my palm or rub my back. What does this mean?

Hey girl! This guy is definitely flirting with you. He's making physical contact in small ways to see how you'll respond to something that's more than just friends. Hope this helps! xo

Julie H.

by swimmichicki on 7/4/2013 10:09:52 AM

Mod mod mod!! So my guy friend asked if I would hook up (make out) with him when he gets back from sleep away camp. I said yeah.. The thing is ive never made out with anyone before,so I won't have a clue about what I'm doing.. Please help.

Hey girl! It sounds like you may be taking these next steps for your guy friend, not for yourself. Never do anything you don't feel comfortable with. Even though he'll now be expecting a smooch, DON'T feel like you're required to give him one! But if you and your BGF are crushing on each other and you're reading to get a bit more serious, check out these tips:

Good luck! xo