3 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

6 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

7 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

5 protein-packed treats to keep ya movin'

Most people don’t realize that in order to help your body repair your muscles after working out, you have to have a little extra protein in your...

MOD MOD MOD !!!

So I just got back from a 5-night sleep away camp. I talked to my mom while I was there and told her I was really homesick, and she told me that at my age (going into 8th grade), I shouldn't be so attached. She also said it was her fault, and that I shouldn't feel bad that other girls aren't as sad and attached as me. What is she trying to say?!?! Also, I just got my period. What is the 101 that I should know?

Hey! That's just her way of saying that she wants you to make the most of your time at camp. It might not have come across the way she wanted it to though. Just try to focus on your friends and activities, and that time will fly by. Here are some tips for you for your first period prep: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/10/18/First-Period-Prep.aspx Good luck! Helen S.

by fashionista997 on 7/20/2013 10:43:10 AM

Where is protein powder available (preferably stores, not online)? Also, how much is it?

by olivia1234 on 7/13/2013 4:06:07 PM

Are protein shakes bad for teenagers?

Hey GL girl! Protein shakes are totally fine and filled with protien that help with your muscle strength. However, you need all different types of vitamins and minerals, so going for a protien shake every day is a bad idea. Try having one when you exercise, but during the day, eat real protien like meats and nuts. And remember that too much of anything is a bad idea- if you consume too many protien shakes, you'll consume too much protien. Remember to stay healthy!

ElizabethGwenn

by Njonaslover1 on 7/12/2013 3:44:06 PM

Mod Mod Mod There is this guy in my brothers grade who I have grown close to. We started messaging on Facebook and we are pretty close friends now. Whenever I see him he will always give me a hug. I invited to my brothers grad party yesterday and that was the first time that I actually got to hang out with him. He is so nice and such a cool person. He has helped me and taught me so many valuable things. What can I do for him to show him how much I appreciate him always talking to me, being there for me and for helping me in so many ways? Thanks soo much!

Hey 15hayhay, maybe get him a thank you card. Get one that is blank on the inside and write him a message. Let him know how thankful you are for his friendship. I'm sure he'll really appreciate it. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by 15hayhay on 7/8/2013 12:29:35 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod!!!

This is random question about shaving. Are you suppose to shave your thighs and you shins or just your shins?

Hey girlie, shave anything on your legs that you feel comfortable shaving. Some girls like to just shave up to their knees, but if the hair on your thighs is noticeable, go ahead and shave that too.

Lauren T.

by Icecreamluver on 7/7/2013 6:16:45 PM

by Emilicious on 7/7/2013 3:44:46 AM

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page and get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 3:12:58 AM