1 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

2 HOURS AGO Who knew, right? But *so* good! RT @katie_k1265: @girlslifemag your magazine is amazing thanks for the bananas and ketchup recipe

3 HOURS AGO So...um...is it Friday yet?

COMMENTS

8 sweet reads we're drooling over

We’re told to never judge a book by its cover. But sometimes, sugarcoated cover designs are too sweet to pass up! These eight titles and...

IT's Raining Cupcakes,and Sprinkles and Secrets is really sweet too♥ Also the confectionately yours series is sweeet. I've read The Cupcake Queen Smile People call me a cupcake queen cuz Im so obsessed with them and im always baking new ones all the time Laughing

by RubytheCupcake on 7/21/2013 7:14:33 PM

"Anatomy of a Boyfriend" is a great summer read, it has some intense and more mature parts but overall its really really good.

by fashionqn on 7/8/2013 12:06:39 AM

Hey! I've read all of those books and I adore them! super awesome! Check them out-so worth it!

by jillz on 7/7/2013 12:16:20 PM

by Emilicious on 7/7/2013 3:40:16 AM

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page andd get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 2:57:40 AM

It's Raining Cupcakes is also a fun read- discovered it when I was younger but I still love to revisit younger books from time to time Smile

by soccerlover99 on 7/7/2013 2:32:28 AM

I've been wanting to read the Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake this summer!

by Casey_cookie on 7/6/2013 5:31:09 PM

i LOVE the movie of chocolat! i don't know if i would ever read the book (scandal!!!) but i'm sure it's fabulous

by the_last_ninja on 7/6/2013 2:49:51 PM

A good one by the same author as Chocolate is called Five Quarters Of The Orange

by breetaigirl1223 on 7/6/2013 2:22:53 PM

...and now i'm starving;)

by myfatsquirrel on 7/6/2013 12:09:52 PM