10 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

10 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

13 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Bored much? 10 LOL-worthy ways to channel your fave celeb

Have you ever wished you could act just like Selena Gomez or Blake Lively? Or maybe you wish you could have bold style like Katy Perry...

Selena Gomez of course!!!!!!!

by lemonpop444 on 7/16/2013 4:31:51 PM

I would love to trade places with Ariana Grande or Maia Mitchell

by Cleo0916 on 7/12/2013 2:08:15 AM

Brogan McCay!

by sweetpea185 on 7/10/2013 4:09:05 AM

Ariana grande

by gibsonariana on 7/8/2013 10:09:30 PM

Peyton List and Ariana Grande Smile

by rosiegrl on 7/8/2013 2:43:57 PM

Well my favorite celebrity is a guy, so... this really wasn't helpful at all. In fact all the celebrities I like are male. Marilyn Manson, Brian Molko, Jeffree Star, Manzin. Although Manzin isn't that famous. Anyway, I'd trade places with Marilyn Manson.

by emroxlol on 7/7/2013 6:28:56 PM

Selena, bridgit ( mendler) , kelly ( clarkson), or the girl from R5

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/7/2013 5:09:37 PM

Jennette McCurdy!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/7/2013 2:31:19 PM

I'd trade places with Jennette McCurdy or Ariana Grande Smile They are the celebs I'm obsessing over! My personality is pretty split between them too.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/7/2013 1:12:22 PM