9 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

9 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

10 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Bored much? 10 LOL-worthy ways to channel your fave celeb

Have you ever wished you could act just like Selena Gomez or Blake Lively? Or maybe you wish you could have bold style like Katy Perry...

Selena Gomez of course!!!!!!!

by lemonpop444 on 7/16/2013 4:31:51 PM

I would love to trade places with Ariana Grande or Maia Mitchell

by Cleo0916 on 7/12/2013 2:08:15 AM

Brogan McCay!

by sweetpea185 on 7/10/2013 4:09:05 AM

Ariana grande

by gibsonariana on 7/8/2013 10:09:30 PM

Peyton List and Ariana Grande Smile

by rosiegrl on 7/8/2013 2:43:57 PM

Well my favorite celebrity is a guy, so... this really wasn't helpful at all. In fact all the celebrities I like are male. Marilyn Manson, Brian Molko, Jeffree Star, Manzin. Although Manzin isn't that famous. Anyway, I'd trade places with Marilyn Manson.

by emroxlol on 7/7/2013 6:28:56 PM

Selena, bridgit ( mendler) , kelly ( clarkson), or the girl from R5

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/7/2013 5:09:37 PM

Jennette McCurdy!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/7/2013 2:31:19 PM

I'd trade places with Jennette McCurdy or Ariana Grande Smile They are the celebs I'm obsessing over! My personality is pretty split between them too.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/7/2013 1:12:22 PM

by Emilicious on 7/7/2013 3:43:06 AM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!