5 HOURS AGO We know, we know...flossing is the worst. Here's why you should be doing it anyway: http://t.co/9APOpAOTAu pic.twitter.com/wcqaPLRJdl

6 HOURS AGO Have you entered to win your signed copy of #TeenBeach2 yet?!: http://t.co/uyX5bTD9ee pic.twitter.com/pylNOrTWYf

7 HOURS AGO Where will you be watching the fireworks tonight, GL girls? 🎆🎆🎆

COMMENTS

Bored much? 10 LOL-worthy ways to channel your fave celeb

Have you ever wished you could act just like Selena Gomez or Blake Lively? Or maybe you wish you could have bold style like Katy Perry...

Selena Gomez of course!!!!!!!

by lemonpop444 on 7/16/2013 4:31:51 PM

I would love to trade places with Ariana Grande or Maia Mitchell

by Cleo0916 on 7/12/2013 2:08:15 AM

Brogan McCay!

by sweetpea185 on 7/10/2013 4:09:05 AM

Ariana grande

by gibsonariana on 7/8/2013 10:09:30 PM

Peyton List and Ariana Grande Smile

by rosiegrl on 7/8/2013 2:43:57 PM

Well my favorite celebrity is a guy, so... this really wasn't helpful at all. In fact all the celebrities I like are male. Marilyn Manson, Brian Molko, Jeffree Star, Manzin. Although Manzin isn't that famous. Anyway, I'd trade places with Marilyn Manson.

by emroxlol on 7/7/2013 6:28:56 PM

Selena, bridgit ( mendler) , kelly ( clarkson), or the girl from R5

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/7/2013 5:09:37 PM

Jennette McCurdy!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/7/2013 2:31:19 PM

I'd trade places with Jennette McCurdy or Ariana Grande Smile They are the celebs I'm obsessing over! My personality is pretty split between them too.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/7/2013 1:12:22 PM

by Emilicious on 7/7/2013 3:43:06 AM

Duh, SELENA GOMEZ !!!!!!!!!!!

by Selenator4ever on 7/7/2013 3:35:29 AM

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page and get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 3:13:16 AM