8 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

9 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

10 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Do guys get just as bummed as girls after breakups?

Is it true that a guy may not be sad right after the breakup but he will be later? A friend told me that and...

MOD MOD MOD....
So one of my best guy friends had helped me through a time that I really needed the support during and its been a few months since then. I've really been thinking it over and realized I never thanked him for it, so I texted him saying how grateful I was and how he was an amazing friend to me during that time. Well it's been a while now (a few days) and he hasn't texted back. This is kind of unusual since he usually texts back really fast. Do you think I freaked him out? Why isn't he texting back?

Hey girl! I don't know your BGF as well as you do, so I can't really give you a definite answer. But here are some likely possibilities. First of all, most guys don't take texting as seriously as girls do, so he could have just read your text and not felt the need to respond. Like you said, it could also be possible that he got a little freaked out by mushy stuff. Or maybe the message never went through or he forgot to respond. There are tons of drama-free explanations. No matter what, you did the right thing by telling him thanks. If you're really curious, next time you see him in person say, "Did you ever get my text?" Hope this helps! xo

Julie H.

by Nmun2000 on 7/11/2013 12:08:26 PM

✮✮✮Oncers, you're invited!✮✮✮
This club is perfect for all Oncers. Here you can post
❤ Once Upon a Time Fanfiction
❤ Theories
❤ Favorite Characters
❤ Reactions to certian scenes
❤ Or you can literally just rant! Smile

Positions for Treasurer and Secretary are open! We are looking for a new custom position and if we have enough people joining this club, I was thinking about having an election for the custom position Smile
Soooooo, What do you think?
Join the club Once.upon.a.time TODAY Smile

by pandasrock292 on 7/8/2013 9:33:18 PM

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page andd get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 2:52:14 AM

Mod mod mod
Yesterday, my crush texted me. He never does! Here's our convo: Him:hey wats ur like best friends name with the brown hair and glasses again cuz i forgot Me:___ . why? Him: oh I think I saw her at the mall 30 min ago. she got there when I did Me: Oh. I'll ask her Me: How's your summer? Him:great lol me and some of my friends kinda got kicked out of summer camp at karate tho Me:Why? Him:idk exactly i mean... its kinda hard to explain. it was just a lot of things Me: Okay... lol Me: So are you happy about being kicked out? Him: no we all liked camp Me: Oh. What do you guys do at camp Him: just a lot of stuff too much to explain Me: I got time dude lmao Him: I don't cuz im at the mall sowwy Me: Lol what are you doing at the mall Him:lookin for clothes Me:Oh cool Him: gtg in a few cuz my phones bout to die Me: Okay bye.
What does this mean to you? He never talks to me! What do I say when I see him? I'm so shocked that I wonder if it was a dare or something. What do I do? Thx!

Hey chica, I wouldn't waste my time on this guy. He looks like he might even be interested in your best friend! Don't chase guys, let them chase you! xx

Jess D.

by isabellec on 7/5/2013 12:22:35 PM

1.I have a crush on my friend who goes to a different school. We really only text and talk online. He seems to have a few other girls as friends and I tend to get very jealous when I think he may flirt with them. I never tell him that I am jealous (and not planning to) but I'm driving myself insane. I might just be freaking out over nothing. What can I do to stop stressing myself over assumptions?

2 I want to hang out with him at some point and I've told him but we haven't made plans. I get so nervous to make real plans because I'm afraid he'll reject me (even though that doesn't sound like him at all). How can I actually get myself to go through with it?

Hey chica, it sounds like you need to stop second guessing yourself and just be confident that you are the best option for him. Worrying about other girls is not going to help any, so make sure you focus more on yourself than others. Take chances. The only way you will know for sure is if you try. Good Luck! xx

Jess D.

by bratz911 on 7/5/2013 4:33:24 AM

Mod mod mod

I dont live in the US so I have to go back to school in two weeks time to start a new semester. I would really like to do better (grade-wise) this semester. How can I get organised for this??

Hey chica, defnitely start getting organized now! Being prepared ahead of time is the best solution. Make sure you schedule enough time so that you can study for each subject equally. You can do it! xx

Jess D.

by Summalovin on 7/5/2013 4:07:10 AM

I had this exact same question. To be honest, I miss my ex so much even though it has been months

by myfatsquirrel on 7/5/2013 1:32:17 AM

by Emilicious on 7/5/2013 12:52:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD! Hey so I just realized everyone at my school thinks I am very annoying and I do mean everyone even my own friends. And today a girl on instagram was doing an honest hour on ask.fm and I said my name and she said "I don't really know her but I hear bad stuff about her." and I said "Like what??" and she said "Lots of people have told me she's really prissy, really annoying, and thinks she's above everyone else." It really hurt my feelings to where I am crying right now. And I told her "Who said that??" and she said "I think that that is my business." and I said "Ohh okk. That's fine she's just kind of offended people think that of her. She honestly thinks she's is below everyone." and she said "Okay that's cool. I don't care I have better things to do. Good bye." I don't know what to do I don't try to be that way.

Hey girlie,

Don’t be so hard on
yourself! Rumors don’t mean anything, and the people at your school will
eventually realize that too. I’m sure that not everyone has a negative opinion
of you just because of what one girl said, and I’m sure your friends love
spending time with you! If you don’t want to give off that impression, maybe
you could introduce yourself to new people in your class or eat lunch with
someone you might not normally talk to and get to know them. If one person
still has that opinion, she’s in the minority and it’s totally her loss!

Meghan D.