4 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

7 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

8 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Happy Fourth! 14 fun things to do with your friends today

Feelin’ patriotic today, darlins? I know we sure are! It’s time to don your best red, white and blue finery and take your fun to...

I hope you guys do realize most of the pictures they use are stock images, not ones they take specifically for the article. Just saying!

by horsie9000 on 7/4/2013 10:41:04 PM

by Emilicious on 7/4/2013 8:19:05 PM

I went blueberry picking and then to the beach! Whoo!

by Dionne13 on 7/4/2013 7:14:17 PM

@puella94 because they are models...haha

by Jules1399 on 7/4/2013 6:51:49 PM

I noticed it with American Girl, and now I notice it with Girls Life, that no matter how much they encourage you to love your body and that not everyone is skinny, they still pick the prettiest, thinnest girls and use photo shop and air brushing. Thanks for the hypocrisy.

by Danerka on 7/4/2013 6:28:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I just asked a question, but I'm sorry I have another one! I want to learn to be myself. How can I really discover who I am and just be myself without trying to be like everyone else, because when I do try to be like everyone else, I end up just being awkward. Help! Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! Don’t get too caught up in not making things
awkward- really, everyone’s a little awkward (okay, a lot) at some point. That
said, to be yourself, find out what interests you. Like drawing? Take an art
class! Enjoy being on stage? Try out for the musical! Here, you’ll meet people
who already have things in common with you. Good luck!

Melissa T.

by Allicat13 on 7/4/2013 4:03:44 PM

Me, my sister, and our friend are always a part of the town's kids and pets parade, then we're going to her barbeque party later!

by dragonsrox1000 on 7/4/2013 12:06:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey I'm in a problem. Okay my stepdad came home from Afghan yesterday, and I kinda don't want him to be back home. I never feel comfortable around him, but my mom is saying oh, well he's good to us. But I don't want him home I like an all girls home. But my mom would get mad if I told her. I don't know what to do. Please help. Thank you boo

Hey girl! Your stepdad is part of your family, so having him home should be something positive. You're probably just not used to having a guy around, and I bet you'll realize lots of things about it that you actually like! Now that you'll be spending more time with him, you two will most likely start to have a better relationship. Be open to getting closer with him, and do your best to reach out. Good luck!

xo

Julie H.

by #1partier on 7/4/2013 11:51:57 AM

I'm going to my town's fireworks with my family. Too bad my friends aren't here. I'm at my vacay house that I own.

by fashiongirl43 on 7/4/2013 10:55:14 AM

Why are the girls in all the pictures on this site skinny and pretty with good skin?

by puella94 on 7/4/2013 9:26:38 AM

For fourth of July i am in my towns parade!

by tampagirl<3 on 7/4/2013 7:44:38 AM