2 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

2 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

3 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

June week 5 and July week 1 winners!

Feelin' lucky this holiday weekend, GL girls? Check the winners' list, below, to see if you scored some book or back-to-school booty! June 28 –...

Last year, i won a book, but i never got it. I emailed a bunch of people but got no responses, should i be worried about reciving my prize this year?

by Amk9b1 on 7/7/2013 9:25:30 AM

i won a pair of shoes on may 14th and still havnt gotten them. i am starting to get worried because it has ben over 6 weeks, i have been trying to email several people but have gotten no replies, please help!

by taylor kane on 7/6/2013 9:36:23 PM

Oh my gosh I won the Oh My Chic tee! Thanks GL!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/6/2013 12:09:04 PM

Yay! I won the blush and lip gloss set and I only entered a few times (talk about luck, right?)

by sapphirestar399 on 7/6/2013 2:31:58 AM

Do you have a better chance at winning of you enter more times?

by dancedivacj on 7/5/2013 7:11:26 PM

It says I won something in this article, but will I also get an email confirming it?

by jps0214 on 7/5/2013 6:48:47 PM

Calling all fashion/beauty girls! Need help perfecting your smokey eye? Need help picking out a perfect outfit for the first day of school? Want some awesome beauty/fashion DIYs? Check out Ultimate beauty guru where I'll answer all of your questions within 24 hours! I give advice on skin, hair, nails, makeup, fashion of course and style steals plus much more! Join the best fashion/beauty club right now!

by fashiongirl43 on 7/5/2013 3:42:16 PM

Congrats to everyone (especially Jenna B.!) Will the sewing machine winner be posted any tome soon?? Or will the winner just get an e-mail?

It will either be posted or you'll recieve an e-mail. Keep checking, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by 200625 on 7/5/2013 1:24:08 PM

Hi, I won in May, and I'm wondering if you're allowed to win more than once? Should I bother to keep entering? Thank you!!

If you already won in May for something but didn't win in June or July for something different, feel free to keep entering!

ElizabethGwenn

by anniejane2000 on 7/5/2013 1:16:21 PM

Congrats everyone! Especially the June 30 winner!! I guess whoever won that voted more times than i did (55 times). Anyways, GooD JoB!!!!!!!

by gigiswift13 on 7/5/2013 12:17:48 PM