10 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

11 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

12 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Should you make the move or make him come to you?

To get guys, am I supposed to go up to them, or just wait for them to come to me? Hey girl! Guys are pretty intimidating...

Theres a guy that ive talked to for 7 months and for the first 4 months weve liked each other till we drifted apart. Now since its been 3 months we just been friends .and well i like him again and i dont really wanna tell him cause im scared things will be awkward and he wont talk to me or anything but as of right now im acting like what a friend would be ... What should i do ? Or any advice to help me let him know but not actually tell him ?

by kimmy_bear123 on 7/13/2013 2:14:41 PM

so i went to a fest the 4th of july and this boy who i had a class with said hey to me while i was walking past him ((and a huge group of his friends) then he waved and smiled at me so of course i did it back but weve only talked a couple of times and he was the first person to like my profile picture plus i saw him eyeing me at the fest a few times(at least i think! we did make eye contact haha), am i overthinking this or could he be into me??

Hey chica, sounds like someone's crushing on you! Don't overthink it! Let things naturally fall into play. If all of the signs are there, then it's really happening. No need to question or add more meaning to a situation. Hopefully it works out! In the meantime, enjoy the flirting...it's the best part ;)

Jess D.

by ashton062698 on 7/12/2013 1:23:12 AM

✮✮✮Oncers, you're invited!✮✮✮
This club is perfect for all Oncers. Here you can post
❤ Once Upon a Time Fanfiction
❤ Theories
❤ Favorite Characters
❤ Reactions to certian scenes
❤ Or you can literally just rant! Smile

Positions for Treasurer and Secretary are open! We are looking for a new custom position and if we have enough people joining this club, I was thinking about having an election for the custom position Smile
Soooooo, What do you think?
Join the club Once.upon.a.time TODAY Smile

by pandasrock292 on 7/8/2013 9:33:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD My best friend, Jacob (a guy) was talking to me on the phone the other day and he said that his crush didn't like him the way he liked her. At first I really did think it was me. Then he said it was a girl he worked with. I was crushed. He doesn't know that I kind of like him, but I want to tell him. but i know if I tell him we definitely wouldn't be friends anymore and when my family found out why I would be shunned. He's like a brother to me, but he's sweet and caring and funny. he has so much that I want in a guy that I'm not getting. And everything about him is what I want in a guy. I don't know what to do. I want us to continue to be friends, but I need to find a way to capture my feelings and tuck them away for a while.

Hey girlie, for now just focus on being friends with him. Try to find a new crush to take your mind off of your feelings for Jacob.

Lauren T.

by HaloAngel99 on 7/7/2013 7:37:31 PM

by Emilicious on 7/7/2013 3:41:14 AM

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page andd get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 2:55:29 AM