1 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

4 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Should you make the move or make him come to you?

To get guys, am I supposed to go up to them, or just wait for them to come to me? Hey girl! Guys are pretty intimidating...

MOD MOD MOD MOD,
Okay so there is this guy and he is one year older than me, He has family members who he constantly hangs around.... When hes not hanging around them he hangs around girls who are rude,mean, and think they're all that. When hes alone i cant talk to him! It's so hard! How do I get him to like me... All I do i mess up and do something stupid... I'm turning 13 soon and I don't like the childish feeling I think I'm putting off... How can I get this "boy" to like me and get people not to think I'm childish?

Hey girl! This guy doesn't seem like a keeper- if he's hanging out with girls like that, you might not want to hang out with him.  Find a guy who hangs out with people you'd want to hang out with! As for being childish- don't worry about that for now, if you try and act "grown up" and not like yourself, people will notice you're faking it. Just be yourself! xoxo

Kate G.

by fashionguru6 on 8/23/2013 10:58:47 AM

There's this guy and I really like him. And lots of people tell me he likes me too. But every time were around each other I get all nervous and don't say anything. And I guess he's shy too because he barely talks to me at all. Is it wrong to start up a convo with him just to get things started or will I humiliate myself by trying to ask him out and he doesn't even like me?!! Best Luck XX

Hey girl! You don't have to ask him out - just talk to him. Get to know him a little, try to get him to warm up to you a little. If he's so shy that he can't speak to you, why would you want to go out with him in the first place? I hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by KeKe_Oliver on 8/12/2013 12:02:12 PM

There's this guy I met, we went to the movies but he's really quite and his mom said he was nervous. I'm really starting to like him and I kind of think he likes me but every time we're around each other we don't really talk cause he gets so nervous and I've always been a little shy. Is there something I can do to try to start a conversation with him. I really like him and it's hard to talk to him cause he doesn't say much.

by LanijaBallet on 8/5/2013 1:32:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going into highschool this year. Am I old enough to have a boyfriend? I know that it's no rush, I'm just curious.
I think I am, but my mom wants me to wait until I graduate highschool!

Hey emmulee, I think you're old enough. There's nothing wrong with waiting either. Maybe you could make friends all throughout high school and then start dating the ones you're romantically attracted to. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by emmulee on 8/5/2013 12:00:26 AM

I'm 15 going to turn 16 in November, and I've never had a boyfriend before. I know it's no big rush or anything, it's not my top priority, but I just feel that no guy ever seems to notice me or give me a second look at all. I'm always very friendly and pretty outgoing, and I feel pretty confident in my appearance too. So I just don't understand why no guy seems to want anything to do with me beyond being friends... is there something wrong with me, I wonder? I just need advice I suppose. Thanks xx

Hey girlie, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you! It's possible that they're intimidated by you. Make sure that you're flirting with boys that you like to let them know that you might be interested and give them the green light to flirt back with you.

Lauren T.

by barenziah97 on 8/4/2013 9:04:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this guy I really like. I've just met him, but I want to get to know him better. He lives a few towns away. I'm friends with him on facebook and I mesaaged him and asked him a question. He's not on fb very often. He saw my message 3 days after I wrote it. He responded 'I am I'm kinda busy.' How should I act now. I want to chat with him but I don't want to appear desperate or too eager. I've tried being patient. He responded 2 days ago. Should I try to start a conversation again? Or should I wait and see if he'll message me? HELP!!!

Hey girlie, just go for it and start it up again! If you get no response or he tells you that he's too busy then give it up.

Lauren T.

by 18klevelandm on 8/4/2013 7:36:24 PM

My bgf told me he liked me yesterday. We've talked (texted) to each other for 7 months now. All this time I've liked him and i was just waiting for him to like me too . After he confessed i told him that. I know we've never really had a conversation face to face but i really like him. Also if he asked me out i would definitely say yes but its been pretty awkward since we confessed. Advice on breaking the awkwardness?

Hey chica! Why not try asking him to hang out instead of waiting for him to ask you?  It can be as casul as grabbing ice cream in your town or as date-like as heading to a movie you both want to see!  It's a good idea for you guys to get some face time and hang out in person to really break up the awkwardness.  Just make sure your parents are okay with you meeting up with him and know where you are!

xoxo

Kate G.

by kimmy_bear123 on 7/19/2013 1:02:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD in addition to earlier... he lives 5 hours away from me. Im not planning on a long distance relationship but we bearly have any mutual friends. Xander met him at camp just like i met him. There was a ground of 7 of us that hung out and one of them goes to the same school as the guy i like. And i asked Xander and doesnt have that kids number either. Wht im trying to say is i have no other mutalual friends to go to. Becausr its not like they live the next school district over, they live states away. Should i just let this one go and keep searching for another great guy??

Hey girlie, if you don't want long distance and you can't find him anyway then move on and find someone new. It's going to be too hard to track him down and there's not much that can happen even if you do. So keep searching for a new guy you like.

Lauren T.

by ealaplante on 7/14/2013 8:03:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD. I was at camp last week and met this amazing guy. He was always nice to me and my friends but there was always something different about they way he acted twards me. On the last day our friend Xander told me that he liked me. Now im home from camp and i have no way to get in contact with him. Ive asked around but all i can find is his deserted instagram. I dont want to lose him even if its just as a friend any suggestions?

Maybe ask Xander how to contact him? He might have a facebook somewhere you can find. Just try mutual contacts to talk to and find out how to get ahold of him. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by ealaplante on 7/14/2013 9:13:33 AM

I just met this guy a few weeks ago, and I think he's super cute. Last week, he gave me a ton of secret, flirty looks in class so naturally I added him as a friend on Facebook. Since then I've messaged him twice on facebook, but both times he never replied. What is with all the mixed signals? Should I do anything or lay low? Thanks so much for your help! Smile

If I were you I would lay low. There is nothing worse than trying to force something and making things awkward. Maybe if you do contact him again, try doing it about homework from your class or something laid back and less personal like that. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by soccerluvrgrl on 7/14/2013 2:40:05 AM

Theres a guy that ive talked to for 7 months and for the first 4 months weve liked each other till we drifted apart. Now since its been 3 months we just been friends .and well i like him again and i dont really wanna tell him cause im scared things will be awkward and he wont talk to me or anything but as of right now im acting like what a friend would be ... What should i do ? Or any advice to help me let him know but not actually tell him ?

by kimmy_bear123 on 7/13/2013 2:14:41 PM

so i went to a fest the 4th of july and this boy who i had a class with said hey to me while i was walking past him ((and a huge group of his friends) then he waved and smiled at me so of course i did it back but weve only talked a couple of times and he was the first person to like my profile picture plus i saw him eyeing me at the fest a few times(at least i think! we did make eye contact haha), am i overthinking this or could he be into me??

Hey chica, sounds like someone's crushing on you! Don't overthink it! Let things naturally fall into play. If all of the signs are there, then it's really happening. No need to question or add more meaning to a situation. Hopefully it works out! In the meantime, enjoy the flirting...it's the best part ;)

Jess D.

by ashton062698 on 7/12/2013 1:23:12 AM

✮✮✮Oncers, you're invited!✮✮✮
This club is perfect for all Oncers. Here you can post
❤ Once Upon a Time Fanfiction
❤ Theories
❤ Favorite Characters
❤ Reactions to certian scenes
❤ Or you can literally just rant! Smile

Positions for Treasurer and Secretary are open! We are looking for a new custom position and if we have enough people joining this club, I was thinking about having an election for the custom position Smile
Soooooo, What do you think?
Join the club Once.upon.a.time TODAY Smile

by pandasrock292 on 7/8/2013 9:33:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD My best friend, Jacob (a guy) was talking to me on the phone the other day and he said that his crush didn't like him the way he liked her. At first I really did think it was me. Then he said it was a girl he worked with. I was crushed. He doesn't know that I kind of like him, but I want to tell him. but i know if I tell him we definitely wouldn't be friends anymore and when my family found out why I would be shunned. He's like a brother to me, but he's sweet and caring and funny. he has so much that I want in a guy that I'm not getting. And everything about him is what I want in a guy. I don't know what to do. I want us to continue to be friends, but I need to find a way to capture my feelings and tuck them away for a while.

Hey girlie, for now just focus on being friends with him. Try to find a new crush to take your mind off of your feelings for Jacob.

Lauren T.

by HaloAngel99 on 7/7/2013 7:37:31 PM

by Emilicious on 7/7/2013 3:41:14 AM

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page andd get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 2:55:29 AM