8 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

9 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

10 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Teen Beach Movie's Maia Mitchell gives the scoop on Ross Lynch

The Teen Beach Movie premiere is getting so close, we can almost taste it! We got a chance to sit down with the loveable Maia...

i love love love ross lynch and i love maia mitchell they were both so good in the movie BEST MOVIE EVER if you have not seen it then you HAVE TO SEE IT did i say i LOVE LOVE LOVE ROSS LYNCH and MAIA WAS FABULOUS by;shiloh downs

by sedowns on 8/26/2013 5:59:01 PM

i LOVE Maia Mitchel from The Fosters! My favorite show!

by XrazorX8 on 7/15/2013 4:20:37 PM

I'm SO excited for the movie!!! I like Maia Mitchell and Ross Lynch!

by Yellow1915 on 7/8/2013 1:30:19 PM

I LOVE Maia Mitchell on the Fosters!

by heyhey13 on 7/8/2013 11:07:02 AM

by Emilicious on 7/7/2013 11:46:16 PM

Can we at least see Ross without his shirt on!

by fashionqn on 7/7/2013 10:18:35 PM

Are they dating?They look like they are in the pic...She didn't really even talk about Him.
xoxo

by pinterest on 7/7/2013 8:31:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD My mom wont let me wear cropped tops with bandeaus. Also she wont let me burn candles in my own room even when I told her I would put them out when I go to sleep and buy them with my own money. Help!

Hey girlie, for the candles see if you can work out some supervised use of the candles. If you can burn them when you're with your mom then maybe she'll see that she can trust you to use them on your own. For crop tops, that'll be a little harder. See if you can come to some kind of compromise like wearing them over a tank top.

Lauren T.

by MakeupLover245 on 7/7/2013 7:38:31 PM

Ross is hot.......... I really like his band/music. I thought TBM was on TV in June...

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/7/2013 5:38:45 PM

I love Maia Mitchell! Smile She's such a talented actress on Disney and on the Fosters. She's also stunning and I love her accent!
I am excited to watch Teen Beach Movie because it kind of seems like the next High School Musical on Disney Channel. And I loved High School Musical Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/7/2013 10:40:57 AM

OMG first comment!!! Hahahaa LOL..... she never really said much about Ross.

by fabina962 on 7/7/2013 10:14:36 AM