Bridget M.

is modding

38 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 babes stay blemish-free with @SpaSonic's Face & Body Polisher from @Target: http://t.co/JEREVYUKTi

1 HOURS AGO Plus sized party dresses for every girl who's all about dat bass: http://t.co/xcYZJTAGsp

13 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

COMMENTS

The last 5 things you want to do on a date

They always say that first impressions count, especially the ones made on first dates. When you’re with a guy you’re really crushing on, the last...

If anyone else wants to help out on my previous message I'd graciously take your advice Smile
Leave it on my profile please so I can see it! Also if it makes a difference, we've been friends for 2 years. Tong thanks!

by babygirlilla on 7/8/2013 6:07:54 PM

So my guy friends apparently likes me. I've got trust issues so I don't really believe him and even if I did, I don't like him like that. We're bros. But he keeps on saying he loves me, over text (though he has offered to call and tell me all this personally, no thank you) and I don't know if he's being serious! He's only 17... He can't be serious right? He knows I don't like him like that but he'll still tell me he loves me and that I'm amazing and that talking to me makes him happy, and he even went so far as to say "me and you, till death do us part"
Needless to say I'm utterly creeped out. I've never been in a relationship before nor do I want to... What should I do? And is he serious when he says these things?

Hey girlie, I don't know if he's being serious or not. But let him know that you don't like him as more than a friend and it makes you uncomfortable when he says those things.

Lauren T.

by babygirlilla on 7/8/2013 6:06:39 PM

MODMODMOD **Lynae P.**

Hey again!! This is referring to my last comment. In your opinion, do you think I'm too young to be thinking about cars now, even though I'm not even old enough to have my permit? It would be nice to have somebody's opinion on it. I don't know if this would help any, but the conversation on cars started yesterday when my grandma and I were talking about ideas for a summer job, and she'd be the one driving me. I'm just desprate for input from somebody. Thanks for your help!!

by KenzieC84 on 7/8/2013 8:30:37 AM

So, my boyfriend and I sort of have a long distance relationship... He lives all the way in Georgia and I live all the way in Texas. I really want to see him and I don't know what to do. He said he's going to save up money from getting a job and use his car to road trip here, but I don't know what to do while I wait. I honestly think he is the one. What do I do? Also, do I tell my parents? They'd be pretty mad if they found out I think... Thanks c:
~Claud

Hey claudsoda, you guys can always web chat so you'll be able to see each other. Send pics to one another too. That way you both can stay updated with new things happening in each other lives, and you can always look at them when you want. You should definitely tell your parents he's coming. If you sit down and talk to them, you don't know how they'll react. Just explain how much your relationship means to you both, and they may even let him stay with you guys. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by claudsoda on 7/8/2013 12:20:23 AM

by Emilicious on 7/7/2013 11:47:06 PM

Another suggestion, is dont be so critical or judgmental, I was told by this guy that I was being to critical, he never called me back and I really liked him, ever since then I have tried to be less critical. I think I said something about his clothes and what someone else was wearing and it turned him off after that.

by fashionqn on 7/7/2013 10:12:59 PM

MODMODMOD (please hide my age if you can. thanks!) Hey!! Well, I'm about to turn in a few months, and I know it'll be a while before this happens, but I've all of a sudden started thinking about cars and stuff. Like, what kind I should get and things of that nature. I wouldn't need anything so big, and I'd wanna make sure I can drive it (short legs... ughh). Also, do you know of any good models? If so, could you please help me decide? Is there any way that you could give me any websites that I can go to that are in NC? Thanks so much!!!

Hey KenzieC84, I wish I knew more about cars, I'm so clueless when it comes to them lol. Mhmm well you know you want something small, maybe two doors? I have a silver, two door Honda Civic ex, you may like that. It is very small but rides nice. Here's a link to it: http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2003/04/24/160009.1-lg.jpg. Hondas may be what you're looking for. Also think about color and year. A used car will save you more money. Check out this site to search for more cars: http://www.cars.com/for-sale/. Hope this helps!! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by KenzieC84 on 7/7/2013 9:19:30 PM

hey! so I have a crush on this guy that's incredibly nice to everyone so its really hard to tell if the way he acts around me is just being friendly or flirty. like every time he sees me in the hall he has this huge grin and says hi and he said he missed me when I was absent from school. also he said I was the star in the school play even though I was just an extra and a bunch of his friends were in the play too and he said yay! when we were partnered up in class. does this just sound friendly or flirty. also, hes a year older so does that give me less of a chance with him? thanks so much!!

Hey girlie, a year apart isn't any difference at all so it definitely doesn't decrease your chances with him. Everything that you're describing could be flirty or just friendly. Try to spend more time with him and get to know him better. The closer you get to him, the easier it will be to tell.

Lauren T.

by tswiftluver13 on 7/7/2013 8:18:46 PM

MOD<3
I just came back from my little vacation with my family and I haven't seen my boyfriend in a little while so we are planning on seeing each other tomorrow night. We are probably just going to hang out at his house but do you have any fun/cute ideas of what we could do? Thank you!

Hey girlie, you could watch a movie together. You can play some fun board games or card games that you both enjoy. If it's nice out and he has a porch or deck, you could just hang out and enjoy each other's company outside.

Lauren T.

by michipie205 on 7/7/2013 8:07:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD My sisters finances brother is so confusing he never talked to me before like he would chat with everyone but ignored me like I was invisible but now he's been acting different whenever he sees me he stares at me a lot and smiles and he always hugs me another thing is my parents had a small 4 of July party and while I was eating I could see in the corner of my eye that he was looking at me my dad noticed it too he said he caught him staring 5 times but he looked away whenever my dad looked at him what's going on with him I mean do you think he's just being nice or what?

Hey girlie, maybe he likes you. He's definitely being nice, but it sounds like more than that. Keep talking to him and get to know him better.

Lauren T.