1 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

2 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

3 HOURS AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

COMMENTS

Snag Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy's cover style from our AS13 issue!

What’s not to love about Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy? The two sweetheart celebs (aka our August/ September 2013 cover girls) take on the world...

MOD MOD MOD i cant change my password on this site and im so frustrated! how do i do it because it wont let me

Hey GL girl! Before you log in, where the log in bar is, there should be an 'I forgot my password' box. Try clicking on that to change your password!

ElizabethGwenn

by i love home alone on 7/12/2013 4:49:19 PM

Love them both! Super cute <3

by Nemo3 on 7/9/2013 6:35:38 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Hey Hannah M, I just wanted to say thank you so much for your fashion advice it helped more than you know!!

Hey Rachel001, Hannah M. isn't signed on, but you can comment on her page. I'm sure she'd be so happy to know she helped you. Xox0 Smile

Lynae P.

by Rachel001 on 7/9/2013 5:42:49 PM

Come join Confessions of a Shopaholic!!!If you love fashion, shopping, & makeup, then this is the club for you!! If you have a dance coming up, a date, or you just ca't decide what to wear clothing or how to do your makeup tomorrow, no prob we'll answer any questions you have!We check daily to see if anyone has any questions.

*Positions are open!!*

by Toritoad on 7/9/2013 2:47:38 PM

Got this in the mail todaySmile

by myfatsquirrel on 7/8/2013 11:23:50 PM

✮✮✮Oncers, you're invited!✮✮✮
This club is perfect for all Oncers. Here you can post
❤ Once Upon a Time Fanfiction
❤ Theories
❤ Favorite Characters
❤ Reactions to certian scenes
❤ Or you can literally just rant! Smile

Positions for Treasurer and Secretary are open! We are looking for a new custom position and if we have enough people joining this club, I was thinking about having an election for the custom position Smile
Soooooo, What do you think?
Join the club Once.upon.a.time TODAY Smile

by pandasrock292 on 7/8/2013 9:31:56 PM

Hello! Before you skip over, read this please! Well I just wanted to say that I started a Youtube channel and posted my first video on it and was wondering if you could check it out because it would mean a lot to me if it could get out there and spread. The link is http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUPl3x7Ir-xa2oW91HOWdKg
Hope you check it out and thanks!

♥ Molly ♥

by MollyLouiseW on 7/8/2013 3:48:03 PM

omg i am sooooo excited to enter the contest to be on sam and cat!! i love them both so much and itd be a total dream come truee!!!Laughing

by lucy143247 on 7/8/2013 1:20:49 PM

I love Ariana Grande! They should write an article on how to do her signature hairstyle and IM TOTALLY ENTERING THAT CONTEST!!! Laughing

by LilacBallerina on 7/8/2013 12:49:51 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod
I have a big problem! I have no fashion sense like at all! I never know what to buy when I go shopping, because I want to have my own style but I don't know how to find it and what goes together and what doesn't. How should I find my style, and what should I buy this fall to make my wardrobe easy to work with. I never feel like I have anything to wear.

Hey girl! I would start by getting some staple pieces. A good pair of jeans, a good jacket, nice boots, etc, things you can wear all the time. Once you have a good base of clothes, start mixing in more statement pieces. This is all about personal preference and style. Do you find yourself attracted to florals and pastels? You probably lean towards girly. There are lots of styles and it's not all black and white. The most stylish people I know are a little edgy, a little feminine, a little punk, a little boho -- pick what you like, and your personal style will flow naturally. Have fun! xx

Hannah M