Bridget M.

is modding

30 MINUTES AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

1 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

2 HOURS AGO The prettiest #plussize dresses for the holiday season: http://t.co/P3LO5eO3iu

COMMENTS

Spread the love! 9 sweet ways to support sick kids you know right this second

One of our favorite YouTube masters, Talia Joy, was diagnosed with cancer six years ago. As her videos profess, she hasn’t let her Stage IV Neuroblastoma slow...

R.I.P. Talia Joy she was a great inspiration and now we should all get together and help rid the world of such horrible diseases so no other child or person should have to go through what she did.

by chicbookworm25 on 8/13/2013 8:31:45 PM

MODMODMOD
I was thinking of shaving my head for cancer. Do you think that that is a good idea?

Hey girl,

If you have a friend who is fighting cancer, this would be a huge way to show how much your support him/her. But shaving your head is a big move- make sure you talk to your parents about your interest. Donating a ponytail to Pantene is also a great way to show your support (and contribute to making wigs for girls who lose their hair) if your hair is long enough.

xo

Caroline C.

by monopolyandpenny2000 on 7/23/2013 10:44:17 AM

R.I.P. Talia <3

by Pinkiewink27 on 7/21/2013 5:39:37 PM

R.I.P. Talia, She was an inspiration!

by glitterheart16 on 7/21/2013 4:16:19 PM

R.I.P. Talia Joy <3

by lemondancer18 on 7/16/2013 1:59:05 PM

CALLING ALL IPOD OWNERS or anyone who loves music!!! Come join the cool club, "ipod owners" We talk about anything music related!

by Ralinia on 7/10/2013 11:27:25 AM

This is really weird and has been bothering me forever! I'm 13, 5'2, 101 lbs. But I have slight "love handles" More fat their than my tum or rib area but not gross & floppy or anything. Its just shaped like: Skinny ribs, skinny tum, little bit of fat on sides. But it doesn't look fat it looks like a shape. Not sure if you'll know what I mean, sorry. :/ That's my best description. I've done cardio and stuff and as I grow taller it's not as bad but idk. Help?

Hey girl! Your bod's still changing, and all bodies are different. You may naturally carry a little more fat there, and that's totally okay. If it really bugs you, I would research online exercises that help fix lovehandles, and try doing a few of those exercises every day for a few months, and see what happens. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by Cute2013xx on 7/10/2013 10:26:44 AM

It's very sad, but I have heard she is getting better and I think it's because of all the prayers that millions have given herSmile

by WinnieGirlie on 7/9/2013 11:25:23 PM

Raising a therapy dog isn't easy, but seeing how happy my dog Macie makes people feel is the best feeling in the world.

by Eve W on 7/9/2013 3:25:11 PM

I'm raising a therapy dog. Does that count?

by Eve W on 7/9/2013 3:23:34 PM

Poor Talia. I love her, shes so hilarious! I'm subscribed to her on YouTube and I'm following her on instgram and everything. Shes a sweet girl. The #Prayfortalia is all over instgram. I do wish people would stop saying that she is "at the end of her journey", I know shes gonna power through it! Shes gonna beat it I just know it!!!

by Chloe<3 on 7/9/2013 1:25:22 AM

✮✮✮Oncers, you're invited!✮✮✮
This club is perfect for all Oncers. Here you can post
❤ Once Upon a Time Fanfiction
❤ Theories
❤ Favorite Characters
❤ Reactions to certian scenes
❤ Or you can literally just rant! Smile

Positions for Treasurer and Secretary are open! We are looking for a new custom position and if we have enough people joining this club, I was thinking about having an election for the custom position Smile
Soooooo, What do you think?
Join the club Once.upon.a.time TODAY Smile

by pandasrock292 on 7/8/2013 9:31:10 PM

I volunteer at a nursing home four days a week for 6 hours a day, and i have to say its the best thing I've ever done.

by pinklol56 on 7/8/2013 8:11:44 PM

I helped with a 5 day Vacation Bible School at my church. The kids in VBS learned songs during the week. On the last day of VBS(which was a Friday), they went to the local hospital and sang to the patients. The little kids stayed in the chapel of the hospital and sang songs.(They couldn't walk around the hospital like the older kids.) They were recorded and their performance was broadcast to all of the rooms. I got the watch the older kids go around and sing. It was really great because they were enthusiastic from start to finish and the patients loved it.

by scamp24 on 7/8/2013 7:07:46 PM