3 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

4 HOURS AGO 5 workout-worthy headphones we heart: http://t.co/cZ2UKihCJw

5 HOURS AGO #FangirlAlert! We saw @TheVampsband & @AustinMahone and it was AMAZING: http://t.co/VudYOXE2oU

COMMENTS

Transform your room with 6 terrific wall decals

Whether your budget is miniscule, your ‘rents are freaked you’re gonna ruin the house or you simply aren’t that into the whole decorating thing, wall decals are...

MOD
I really want to get bangs but my mom won't let me. She doesn't think I'll like them or they will look weird. How do I convince to let me get them? My aunt is a hairstylist so she can do them for me and fix my hair if I don't like it. Thanks in advance!

Hey girl! Bangs is a big step, and your mom just doesn’t
want you to be upset if they don’t work out. Try using a website to test out
what bangs would look like on your face, and show your mom!

Melissa T.

by janay123 on 7/18/2013 3:00:43 PM

For more hot makeup,fashion,& hair tips come check out my club Confessions of a Shopaholic! We will check daily to see if anyone has any questions.

*Positions are open!!*

by Toritoad on 7/9/2013 2:55:15 PM

Oooh these are fab ideas! Although I prefer to hand paint my walls and make stencils and stuff myself rather then pay 44 bucks, I'm kind of a crafty/diy girl...So maybe that's why lol.

by Chloe<3 on 7/9/2013 1:19:58 AM

I thought the headboard decal was real! Lol

by myfatsquirrel on 7/8/2013 11:22:33 PM

✮✮✮Oncers, you're invited!✮✮✮
This club is perfect for all Oncers. Here you can post
❤ Once Upon a Time Fanfiction
❤ Theories
❤ Favorite Characters
❤ Reactions to certian scenes
❤ Or you can literally just rant! Smile

Positions for Treasurer and Secretary are open! We are looking for a new custom position and if we have enough people joining this club, I was thinking about having an election for the custom position Smile
Soooooo, What do you think?
Join the club Once.upon.a.time TODAY Smile

by pandasrock292 on 7/8/2013 9:31:28 PM

Mod Mod Mod ModMod Mod

So for this coming school year I'm goings o high school and I want to change up my hair a little bit. I have medium blond hair that falls around 2 inches short of my elbows,but it has wave that takes it up 1.5 cm so when it is straightened it is about 1 in short of my elbow. I have medium thick hair and a heart shaped face. What should I do to change my hair? What kind of cut?

Hey girlie, check out some celebrity hair styles with similar hair types and facial features. Use them as inspiration for you own hair. Depending on how different you want, you could go shorter. Or you could get bangs or layers or something different like that.

Lauren T.