7 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

10 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

11 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Shore is a real romantic

My brother and my crush's brother are on the same lacrosse team, and they had a tournament at the beach. All my friends with siblings...

I need to stop reading these before I die from cuteness!!

by Nialler_4_ever on 7/16/2013 5:05:19 PM

MOD<3
I'm having a pool party next Thursday and I want a really cool playlist to keep the night going. Any suggestions for some good new songs?

Hey michiepie205, what kind of music do you and your guests like? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by michipie205 on 7/9/2013 6:58:30 PM

Magical.... Smile <3

by char char on 7/9/2013 6:02:42 PM

He sounds like a great guy<3

by maggie183 on 7/9/2013 5:51:57 PM

He's SHORE a keeper;)

by myfatsquirrel on 7/9/2013 5:29:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
@lynae P
Yes my friend says he's nice to her when I'm not around

Hey zebranista<3, mhmm well maybe he wants you to think he doesn't like her. He could think that you may get jealous if you found out they were friends. Do you think that could be it? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by zebranista<3 on 7/9/2013 5:18:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like this guy and so does my friend. The weird thing is, is that whenever I'm around he's mean too her or always is saying stuff about her big forehead or how ugly she is. When I'm not around he's nice. What does this mean?? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey zebranista<3, so you're saying that when the three of you are together, he's mean to her, and when the two of them are together, he's nice to her? Mhmm. That is a bit odd. Has your friend ever said anything about how he treats her? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.