AN HOUR AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

2 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

3 HOURS AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

COMMENTS

3 ways to go girly cute for summer

When everyone else is sporting tees and cutoffs in mid-July, are you reaching for floaty dresses and sweet skirts? We’ve got three super cute ways...

MOD MOD<3
PERFECT! Thanks(:

by Rissa Kay on 7/23/2013 9:20:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I like Selena Gomez's style and I love dark skinny jeans. Oh and I like the way demi lovato dresses too! Any ideas?

Hey Rissa Kay, mhm you could wear a fringe top with dark jeans and gold sandals with gold accessories. Throw your hair into a low side braid for the finishing touch. Does that sound like something you'd wear? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Rissa Kay on 7/23/2013 9:04:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey! Smile what's a good thing to wear on the first day of high school this year? Thanks! Xoxo

Hey Rissa Kay, what is your style like? What are some of your favorite pieces of clothing? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Rissa Kay on 7/23/2013 8:58:51 PM

Mod Mod Mod So my uncle and his family ae coming to visit. And my mom has been telling me to not wear certain shirts because she thinks their uglyWhen really she said they were nice at the store. So anyways sge dosent want me wearing the shirts when my uncle is here (he's very serious and dosent like to joke around). She does this every time he visits. I feel like sges asking me to hide the real me. Like she's asking me to be fake. She even tells me not to talkabout much things. To stay quiet most of the time. Is she emberassed of me?

Hey girlie,

I’m sure she’s not embarrassed
of you—she’s probably just stressed out about their visit! Since you don’t see
your extended family as often, I’m sure she just wants you to make a good
impression since that’s how they might remember you for the next few months or
even years. It’s not that she’s embarrassed of you or wants to hide who you
are, she just wants you to showcase the best things about you (like manners!) in
the short time you have with them! Try to obey your mom’s rules and have fun
with your fam Smile

Meghan D.

by _mahomieforlife on 7/18/2013 11:11:56 PM

Wow, the ranges in prices for some of the teen lace dresses are really big. Some of the less expensive ones look better than some of the pricier dresses. So many to look at and to choose from.

by fashionqn on 7/15/2013 11:50:48 PM

by Emilicious on 7/12/2013 12:49:55 AM

I'm a petite and I was wondering, is there any way to make me look taller?And also, do you think that a vneck denim vest would be a good investment as opposed to a normal denim vest? Will it make me look shorter?

Hey girlie,

There’s nothing wrong
with being petite, so don’t be too hard on yourself! There are definitely
clothes that give a long, lean illusion, like dark denim and vertical stripes,
so you could start there and find some styles that you love! I don’t think the
neckline of your vest will affect how tall you look, so buy whichever one you
like better Smile

Meghan D.

by azuki on 7/11/2013 10:17:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD I took the advice I was given a couple comments below. It didn't work. She made me change my entire outfit into something so ugly and made me wear it in public. What if it happens again?

Hey girlie,

As hard as it is to
understand, your grandma is just looking out for you because she loves you.
Maybe you could compromise and wear a T-shirt that both of you like, or invite
her next time you go shopping so that you can reach an agreement. She’s only
doing it because she cares, so try to respect her decisions!

Meghan D.

by katie91501 on 7/11/2013 8:00:56 PM

Mod Mod Mod I have the choice of either going to a Jason Aldean concert or going to a country jam with a bunch of different artists. I really wanted to go to Jason Aldean for a few reasons. I like him as an artist and I know someone who will be at the concert who has a birthday on the same day. Plus a lot of people from my school go to those concerts at Blossom. But the actual tickets are sold out. I found a resale place and the tickets are up to $83. I think my dad will still buy tickets for me and him though. The country jam is way cheaper only about $30 and I will get to be there all day and see a more than one artist perform. What should I do?

Hey! I dunno, the country jam sounds really fun to me, and the cheapness is an added bonus. But if you're still yearning for the other concert go with your gut and ask your dad. If he says no, you still have an awesome country jam backup plan right?

Helen S.

by 15hayhay on 7/11/2013 7:38:31 PM

I went on a road trip recently and my period is coming in lik a week.my stomach has gotten bigger everywhere.im a virgin but could I b pregnant
Thanx

Hey! You're probably just experiencing a little bloatinh, that happens all the time with periods. To be sure, you'd have to see if you don't get your period when you're supposed to, but from what you've said it seems very unlikely that you're pregnant. hope this helps!

Helen S.