5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Eek! Slackin' on sleep could be making ya gain weight

Are you working out and eating healthy, but it seems like your still finding it tough to get in shape? It could be because of the...

Ironic cause its 3am right now...I really should sleep...but im pretty sure im addicted to the internet....ahah Smile

but actually...

by swiftieforever on 7/27/2013 6:16:46 AM

I sleep 2-3 hours per night and have no problem staying under 110 lbs. I'm 16, and really active!

by Gizmo001155 on 7/25/2013 4:45:25 PM

AWE SHOOT. I need to sleep!

by ssglgirl on 7/13/2013 9:19:54 PM

by Emilicious on 7/12/2013 12:52:30 AM

Mod Mod Mod I usually stay up super late during the summer. But I usually am not snacking could staying up late still make me gain weight? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

If you aren’t getting
enough sleep for your body, it can harm your overall health and affect your
weight, so if you do stay up late, make sure you give yourself enough time to sleep
in the morning!

Meghan D.

by 15hayhay on 7/11/2013 11:27:05 PM

During the summer, I go to bed around 2 am and wake up at 10:30 am

by myfatsquirrel on 7/11/2013 9:06:19 PM

Good, i sleep a lot

by ColosalMascara on 7/11/2013 4:37:08 PM

Ive been thinking about this guy i like for 2 years and cant stop its really bugging me,What should i do?

Hey girl! If this guy is unresponsive or you don’t see him
much, it might be time to move on. Occupy yourself with another cutie, and
maybe you’ll see him more eventually.

Melissa T.

by dance123love on 7/11/2013 4:12:19 PM

mod mod mod
what are some workouts I can do to tone my thighs? I feel like they have a lot of extra fat :/

Hey girl! Check these out!

Good luck!

Melissa T.

by yolo3737 on 7/11/2013 4:03:03 PM

MOD MOD
Well I been thinking about this boy every single day and its scaring me. I think he likes me its this summer cutie I met last summer I usually see him every summer. But I didn't see him this summer and my family knows him I've known him since we was like 5 and 6. It all started when I was knee high and he asked me could I play hide and go seek and my granny said no. Then I came back there five years later and he was a good looking fellow. The incident came on the fourth July and he was talking to me and I was happy to see him, but I don't think he remember me but anyways my granddad thought his friend was trying to put us together and kicked him off the porch and he never talked to me ever again. Is it strange to think about him?

Hey girlie Smile It's not strange at all to think about this guy as often as you do! All that means is that you're crushing on him. Don't worry! xoxo

Julie H.