1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snag @JFClothing's tight new tee: http://t.co/VrmynrJwjF

2 HOURS AGO 20 major fashion fails: http://t.co/T7nMCBwQDd

14 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

COMMENTS

Frozen banana splits (with a cherry on top, natch)

Here is a fun spin on the traditional banana split. Rather than using ice cream as the glue that holds all the sweet treats together, these banana...

Mod Mod Mod My brother just had a graduation party and I always have so much fun hanging out with his friends. I was thinking that if I have a birthday party I would really want to invite them. A lot I have known since I was young and grew up with them so I am pretty close to them. A few I just am getting to know but they are all soo much fun. I am pretty sure that my family would make fun of me for inviting almost all boys. They are all older than me. Would it be weird inviting them to my party? Thanks so much for your time!

Hey chica, it's not weird at all! Just make sure you let your brother know ahead of time that you want to invite them. Hope your party is fab!

Jess D.

by 15hayhay on 7/12/2013 1:55:39 AM

Mod Mod Mod I want to get tickets to a Jason Aldean concert at Blossom Music Center. I know someone who has the megaticket which gets you into all the concerts there. His birthday is on the same day as the concert. I wanted to surprise him by being at the concert for his birthday. My dad said he would take me to one of the concerts. But what if we pay the money to go and I don't see him? I will still enjoy the concert but I really want it to be a birthday surprise. My mom has a megaticket too and I am pretty sure she has seen him at every concert. If I am going to be there for his birthday I would want to hang out with him. But I will be with my dad and don't know if we would be hanging with him. Also he was on the football team and I have tons of pictures from the games. I started making collages with the pictures for the players. I would want to make him one too. But I wouldn't want to make him be stuck with it all night at the concert. What should I do? Thanks!

Hey chica, just remember to relax! What is meant to be will be. It's great that you want to do something nice for his bday, but you don't want to overwhelm him. Enjoy the concert and try to meet up with him. If you aren't able to, just give him his bday present the next time you see him and explain to him what the situation was. I'm sure he'll understand. Have fun!

Jess D.

by 15hayhay on 7/12/2013 1:10:38 AM

by Emilicious on 7/12/2013 12:51:40 AM

yum! i make this today and my family and i loved it! i made the portions about twice as large, and it was a fairly heavy desert, but other than that it was delicious! it certainly didn't look as appealing as the one in the image, but i think that it tasted just as good- especially the chocolate sauce! use gardaneli 60% cacao chocolate chips in the chocolate sauce if you can get them, it makes the sauce absolutely delicious! thank you so much for this recipe, GL!

by irishdancer202 on 7/11/2013 11:10:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!!

What are some ideas for having friends over... That DON'T involve eating or spending money (like shopping, movies, having lunch)??

Hey girlie,

You can definitely
watch movies and have lunch at your houses for free! And there’s nothing wrong
with window shopping Smile You could also ride bikes together, take a walk at your
local park or play a sport at your community center. If you want to stay at
home, you could try a dance or workout video or play some new board games. If
you’re with your friends, you’ll have fun no matter what the activity is Smile

Meghan D.

by fashionista997 on 7/11/2013 7:56:10 PM

OMG I must have o.e

by hinatagal on 7/11/2013 6:43:00 PM

mmmmmm;)

by myfatsquirrel on 7/11/2013 3:17:29 PM

CALLING ALL IPOD OWNERS or anyone who loves music!!! Come join the cool club, "ipod owners" We talk about anything music related!

by Ralinia on 7/11/2013 12:34:28 PM