1 HOURS AGO Turns out our fave celebs have some valuable life lessons to share: http://t.co/3JYJTN1oZG pic.twitter.com/7BZ1MwDsEC

2 HOURS AGO Perfect summer spots for you and your bestie: http://t.co/rIckMq0cuB pic.twitter.com/MOGzUUBcaz

3 HOURS AGO That time of the month again? These 4 moves will make you feel better—guaranteed: http://t.co/2lHgFbXDuU pic.twitter.com/9HQVhX6ODo

COMMENTS

5 must-know tips before you pack for summer vacay

Can we get a “woohoo”? Seriously babes, it’s summer vacation and that means its time to forget about due dates, homework, tests and stress for...

hahaha. yeah you should always pack for unexpected weather. (of course i didnt when I went on vacation) i was going to a warm place and for more than half the time that i was there it was around 60 degrees. and all i brought was shorts and tank tops. no hoodie or jacket Frown

by turtle295 on 7/16/2013 1:11:14 PM

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀NEED ADVICE ON FASHION AND/OR FITNESS? IF SO THEN CHECK OUT MY CLUB CALLED Fashionistas and fitness!!!!! WE HAVE FUN CONVERSATION TOPICS AND GREAT ADVICE!!! DONT MISS OUT!!! FIND IT ON MY PROFILE 😁
❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗

by Zumba on 7/16/2013 11:08:33 AM

@younghuntress I'm going to door county for a week in August, too!

by txtingirl on 7/13/2013 12:51:09 PM

I am going to door county for a week in august. What are the essentials that i should bring?

by younghuntress on 7/13/2013 10:27:49 AM

Wow. I could've used this 2 weeks ago.....lol

by fashiongirl43 on 7/12/2013 8:06:20 PM

Love the post
Post post
Get it? it is a post for posts

by aramadily on 7/12/2013 5:13:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD Hey! I just got the GL magazine app for my iPhone! I want to download the free hair issue but I don't now where to do that. I subscribe to GL and get hard copies of it, so can I apply my subscription onto the app? Thanks!

Hey GL girl! For the digital version, you'll need another subscription from the print issues you get now. Once you get a new subscription, I'm sure you'll be able to access the hair issue!

ElizabethGwenn

by triplethreat335 on 7/12/2013 4:04:35 PM

Funny how they post this when summer's half over.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 7/12/2013 3:14:56 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod! what shoes go best with a skirt I have flip flops,jelly flip flops,converse,converse sandals,jellies.

Hey GL girl! If you pair your skirt with a cute T-shirt, it'll go well with converse and create a casual-cool vibe.

ElizabethGwenn