Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

10 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

11 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

6 must-haves for your gym bag

If you think that a water bottle and your iPod have you prepared for the gym, think again. A trip to the gym requires way...

Please suggest a WATERPROOF concealer you could easily get from a drugstore, that is effective, reasonably priced and that you would recommend! Thankss

Maybelline corrector concealor is pretty reasonably priced (around $6) and you can find it almost anywhere! Good luck!

Melissa T.

by azuki on 7/23/2013 5:01:56 PM

Mod Mod Mod

I've had acne since I was about 9. I really want it all cleared up by September, when school starts up again. Is this possible? I'm 12 now, and it's bad right now, but significantly better than in June when I decided to do whatever it takes for clear skin. Any more tips for me? I know I need to eat healthy and drink water, but what else? I have a really bad habit of picking at my skin all the time, so how can I stop doing that?

Hey! when you're about to pick, try thinking about your goal of clear skin. Then think about the scar that will form if you pick your zit. Hopefully that will help discourage the habit. Hope this helps: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/03/12/healthy-complexion-tips.aspx

Helen S.

by auslly123 on 7/18/2013 5:39:07 PM

I carry around extra socks! I'm practicing for my school soccer team and the gym in my city is hot. So in case gets extremely sweaty, I've got back-up.

by rhmalin on 7/13/2013 10:05:20 PM

Mod
What kind of makeup do people use to get their face to look flawless is it just foundation and concealer?

Hey! Yeah pretty much, i use a tinted moisturizer sometimes and it works pretty well Smile

Helen S.

by Abbison28 on 7/12/2013 11:27:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD Hi! I have started have problems with pimples recently but I've never had any problems before. The really weird thing is that I started my period a little over 4 years ago and I developed early. My hormones should be settling down now, I would think, because my doctors say I am already done growing and I have already had my wisdom teeth taken out (I'm almost 16). Why am I just NOW having pimple problems? I have gone to bed with my face pretty much pimple free and then woken up with five white heads scattered over my face often within the last four months. The thing is I have REALLY sensitive skin (allergic to fragrances) that tends to be dry. I have tried putting lotion on before I go to bed but it seems to make absolutely no difference for the pimples. I really want to figure out something to do before I get back to school, so do you have an ideas? Please? Smile Thanks!

Hey GL girl! Don't worry- even though you got your period early, your body is still developing and going through puberty. And we all have different body types, so yours may be different in this way. If you're breaking out, remember to wash it every morning and night with a cleanser made for sensitive skin like yours. Pimples are a normal part of any girls life, but if you treat your skin right, they'll be gone in no time. Here are some helpful GL tips you might like:

Good luck, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by Doglover50 on 7/12/2013 4:04:23 PM

Extra hair elastics and a headband. Change of clothes. My Bathing suit because I go swimming after I workout.

by Njonaslover1 on 7/12/2013 3:35:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD What are some ways to make money for vacation? I already do chores for a few bucks here and there, but its not enough for a girl who def needs to buy some new threads for summer. Thank You!

Hey GL girl! There are many ways to make some dough for vacay, like babysitting, walking your neighbor's dogs, and offering to mow the lawn or do chores around the house.

Ask your neighbors, friends, or family if they need any  help doing chores or if they need any help doing anything that you could earn some extra money from. If you do chores for your fam, offer to do even more prior to vacation- tell your parents you'd like to earn some money and would be totally willing to help and take on the challenge.

Good luck, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by miamia4844 on 7/12/2013 3:05:04 PM

Do you have to put foundation or anything over concealer?
Also, could you please recommend a cute statement piece I could buy? Thanks

Hey GL girl! Usually, just applying a bit of concealer will do the trick! However, a bit of foundation over concealer never hurts, and will usually hide blemishes and dark circles. As for a statement piece, colorful jewelry always works, as does a big gold or silver cuff. Sunglasses can also make a statement- try a pair of big oversized ones or cat-eye sunglasses!

ElizabethGwenn

by azuki on 7/12/2013 2:36:19 PM

Hi, I just have a question about the giveaway for today. It says you're giving away a pair of Hanna moccasins, but the picture is of a different pair of Moccasins. When I clicked on the link and found the moccasins shown, they were called "Scarlet." So...which of the moccasins are being given away?

Thanks!

Hey, GL girl! We're giving away the Hanna moccasins; good luck!

ElizabethGwenn