12 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

12 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

15 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

8 reasons why you shouldn't give players a chance

We all know that guy. The one with the killer smile and sparkling blue eyes. The one who always seems to know just what to...

MOD
So,I was talking to this guy last night,and he messaged me randomly and asked if he could tell me something.I said sure,then he told me he liked me,but was scared to tell me.The bad thing is,he is a major player.I'm not even joking when I say that he has a different girlfriend every other week.Sometimes,every other day.He complimented me a lot and said I was beautiful.And,although I think I'm starting to like him back,I told him I don't because I didn't want to risk my parents getting mad because they wouldn't like him much,and because I would like my first relationship to actually last longer than a week.I was just wondering,did I make the right decision,

Hey girl! Trust your gut on this one. You could still talk to him and get to know him but be cautious when it comes to dating him. Enjoy being friends and have fun!

xo

Taeler L.

by Mathgeek221 on 8/24/2013 5:48:30 AM

1st cmmnt:p ok so me n my crush started talking again and we said hi in school and stuff. we had become really good friends and so i decided not to hide anything from him and told him about my past which wasnt very good.i was a totally opposite girl to what he thought i was and if we wer gonna b friends, he has to like me for who i am not for someone he thinks i am.when i told him he was like he already knew everything and thats why he had become so mean to me.he said he researched about ppl n then talked to them and that i can fool the world, not him.we had a big fight fter that but i told him truthfully that i valued our friendship and trusted him and if that he was ever a real friend he would forgive me.he was like i have to allow him 2 be pissed for a while and that he can't resist not tlkng 2 me and that we'll always be gud friends.he said he knew everything, is it why he mite hav said no to me?and wht do u suppose is gonna happen next?wht shud i tell wen i tlk to him? PLS HELP!Frown

Hey girl! Give him time, like he said.  I can't tell ya what will happen next, but if he's upset about things that you've done in the past, he'll need time to get over that before you two can be friends.  xoxo

Kate G.

by sprinkles1206 on 8/23/2013 9:54:49 AM

MOD!mine's the 1st commentTong so me and my crush had a major fight just the night before school started. it started out as a normal convo and he said he'd meet me the next day.in a matter of few secs it turned into a fight.he actually told that i was stupid on the phone and i'd be worse in real life.i told him that you should not judge a book by its cover and he was like he read the whole book and theres nothing cool about it!i was literally crying reading that. the next day in school i almost bumped into him 2x but think he didnt notice.he was also standing in my corridor idk y. later while waiting for my bus i was tlkn to a guy and my crush walked past me without noticing.when i sat in my bus he and i had an awkward eye contact and he just kept staring back and tlkn to his friend.today again near the buses my friend told him hi and this time i gave him a smile and waved.at first he just stared for lyk 3 secs and then waved back!and kept staring!it was so cute!does this mean something?

Hey girl! This guy is bad news- the things he said were no okay.  He probably feels guilty for saying all of those things to you, but that doesn't mean he wasn't very wrong to say them in the first place.  You should stay away from this guy and find a new crush who will think you're awesome just the way you are.  xoxo

Kate G.

by sprinkles1206 on 8/19/2013 8:07:10 AM

MOD! mine is the first comment! thnx for ur advice..we're sort of friends now. we had a major fight on IG about some random topic and later we sorted it out on kik..he said he was ignoring me cuz i was being irritating and that i was acting as if i was his gf and being a drama queen..i said sorry and stuff and then even he appologized for being so rude.. i dont wanna mess it up again so how and what do i talk to him about? thnx Smile

Hey girlie! Just talk to him about normal stuff.  TV shows, movies, music.  Basically, anything you'd talk to any other guy about! xoxo

Kate G.

by sprinkles1206 on 8/16/2013 3:28:36 PM

players arent with u cause they like you bcuz they think thier cool

by shadienise on 8/15/2013 12:14:12 PM

i started liking a guy 2 months back and he's a player. ell, he acts all cute and stuff, he compliments a lot and flirts over the top, just the usual player stuff. same school, but hes a yr older.we never talked before or actually even looked at each other but we knew each other.we finally met on IG, he spammed me with likes and stuff..then we started chatting on kik and he was super sweet. we flirted alot on the 1st day only and we usually had late night convos..he sends kisses and flirts alot which makes me melt..ALWAYS no matter how hard i try!but he says he likes another girl..he says he likes talking to me and that im interesting yet sensitive. i asked him out but he said no and he usually says yes to every girl! i asked another few friends who know him and they were sure that he'd say yes but he didnt!we didnt do the over-the-top-flirting from last 1week. its like we sort of hate each other but i still like him! what should i do? PLZ HELP! SOS Frown

Hey girl. This guy sounds sort of shady, and I know you like him, but the best thing to do is notice the other nice boys in your life. Do your own thing, whether that means shopping, art, exercising, baking, or anything else you love. If he values you in his life, he will stop playing games and tell you how he feels. If he doesn't, great. Move on to a better guy. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by sprinkles1206 on 8/14/2013 8:55:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
This school year, I have my first semi formals! How do I ask a guy to dance, in which he won't say no?(; haha thanks!!

Hey girl! Your best bet is to be open and friendly. Smile at
him and make eye contact throughout the dance, and if he seems interested, walk
on over and ask him if he’d like to dance! Keep it casual, and don’t clue in
too many of your friends, or it will seem like a huge deal!

Melissa T.

by Rissa Kay on 7/18/2013 3:16:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD....
So I have this guy friend, but he's more like my brother because I've known him for eleven years. We have a great relationship and can talk for hours. However, I can never text him because of one person... His mom. She constantly checks and thoroughly reads his messages which is ok, but whenever she sees something she doesn't like (i.e. he and I went through a phase where he liked me so one day I texted him "do you still like me?" And he wouldn't give me a straight up answer so I kept asking him to tell me. Well, his mom texted my mom that I was badgering him and the reason why he said he liked me was because I kept bothering him. Idk if he just deleted the the text where it said he liked me or what, but she blamed it on me. ) that wasn't the first time either. She keeps texting my mom about stuff and getting me in trouble for things my bgf does but doesn't get in trouble for. What can I do to be able to text him? My mom says I just shouldn't but I miss it.

Hey girl! I know it's hard, but it may be more drama-free to just stick to face-to-face interactions. If you do want to text him, keep it benign and basic with, "Hey how are you?", or "What's up?". That way his mom won't be able to find anything wrong with what you're saying! Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by Nmun2000 on 7/17/2013 12:41:28 AM

Sux bro

by CaramelBeauty on 7/14/2013 7:21:56 PM

I have this club called RIP Hachiko well I have 15 members but before I had 17 that means two members left it really isn't a big deal but it did hurt my feelings a little to see that 17 members went down to 15 I guess the best thing to do is get more members

Hey! Don't worry girl, members come and go all the time! Just keep promoting your club and more people will join, you'll see! Smile

Helen S.