1 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

2 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

3 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

8 reasons why you shouldn't give players a chance

We all know that guy. The one with the killer smile and sparkling blue eyes. The one who always seems to know just what to...

I have a problem with my relationship. I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 3 months now, but I don't really know that much about him. We used to have class together, but I didn't really learn much about him then either. I really like him, but to add to the problem, the physical part of our relationship has progressed a lot more than I feel the emotional part has. (Don't worry we haven't had sex or anything. I mean, I don't really know what he likes, when his birthday is, etc. I feel like those things should have been taken care of before our physical relationship really even got started. On dates, he acts like what we do doesn't even matter to him and we should just do whatever I want, so that isn't helping either. PLEASE HELP!!! (If you can reply today, that would be great, I have a date with him tonight.)

Hey! It's really hard when you feel like you aren't connecting emotionally with someone, but the best thing you can do is tell your boyfriend everything you just told me. If you're worried he'll react badly, then at least you'll have established that you guys may not be compatible. He should want to work on your relationship as much as you do. You'll feel so relieved after you voice your concerns, trust me Smile

Helen S.

by MissMystery17 on 7/13/2013 1:39:13 PM

OMG this is so accurate

by rileytibbles on 7/13/2013 10:56:10 AM

Ugh this basically defines my last BF and my relationship Frown

by running_girl88 on 7/13/2013 8:05:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD I have this guy friend. We're pretty close and we've been friends for almost 2 years. I have been lately starting to think he might like me though. So I always text him a lot, and on the first day of every month, we have this silly thing where you have to be the first to text it or say it. So I won last month, and I was being silly and said something like haha I'm on a winning streak, and then he texts back " shut up". That's it. So I said something else like haha and ill win next month too! . No response. So I text him again this white rabbit day, and he says aaaaaaagh I totally forgot what day it was! . Then I text back. No response. Then today I asked him a question, and his answer was "no". Then I asked something else, and he said "that's how they usually do it." . Does it sound like he's mad, or am I just blowing this was out of proportion? What should I do?

Hey girl, I would just give him a little space for a bit then try texting him again. Give him a week or so.

lauren r.

by jburnett on 7/13/2013 1:24:27 AM

My neighbor and guy friend is such a player! Even though he's a little good-looking, I'm not the least bit attracted to him (thank God!)because he's kind of a jerk and he lies a lot, plus he scoops a bunch girls. (If you don't know what scooping is, look it up.) But he's my friend because he's fun and actually nice to me. Smile

by scamp24 on 7/13/2013 12:28:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going to the Back-to-School Fashion Bash with 2 of my BFFs in 2 weeks and I'm super excited. The problem is that I'm not sure what to wear. Should I ear a simple graphic tee or a cute, yet comfy blouse or a sundress or something else? Plz help! Thanks a bunch!! Smile

Hey! I think the graphic tee sounds awesome! Have fun at the bash!

Helen S.