7 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

11 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

12 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Does my ex want me back, or is he messing with me?

My ex begged me to go back out with him and I said yes. Two hours later he dumped me. What’s up with that? His...

Boys are so confusing... (:

by Anicole00 on 7/21/2013 3:03:02 PM

Mod mod mod my ex and I flirt still...alot...we went to the movies together with my friend and her boy and there was a romantic scene in the movie...my friend and her boyfriend kissed...I turned to my ex to make a joke and he kissed me. The issue is I kissed back...the bigger issue is I have a boyfriend. That night I told my boyfriend and he seemed okay as long as I didn't do it again. My ex however after spending the whole movie flirting with me and kissing me and holding my hand decided that 'he can't do this anymore'. He kissed me and them decided that he can't talk to me anymore? He made me think he liked me...and I realized that I like him too...I don't know what to tell my boyfriend and I've been crying alot the past few days over my ex not talking to me...I don't know what to do...I need your help

Hey! That is definitely a tough situation, and I'm sorry you're feeling sad. The only way to feel better is to be honest with your boyfried that you aren't over your ex. It's not fair to him if you have feelings for someone else. I know it's hard, but you can do it, I believe in you! Helen S.

by prettylilly4 on 7/20/2013 12:44:54 PM

by Emilicious on 7/13/2013 12:00:43 AM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
I have a guy friend over in the UK, and I like him a lot, I didn't really like long distance 'till he said he liked me. But today we were talking on Xbox, and one of our friends was talking about long distance, and my friend goes "I hate long distance, it's stupid and it never works out.". Now I'm über confused! Should I confront him? Or just drop my feelings for him and move on?

Hey! If you feel like you can move on at this point that might be best. It's great to have him as a friend, but long distance relationships are a struggle. Good luck!

Helen S.

by abbyrocks1998 on 7/12/2013 10:26:59 PM

So, my boyfriend lives in Georgia while I live in Texas and I just don't know what to do. I really love him, honestly, but it kind of hurts to have him so far away. We Skype each other almost every day, but I want him here. Should I stay with him? He might be coming to Texas in several months or maybe a year too. Also, I never tell my parents about my boyfriends, but should I tell them about him? Thanks.
~Claud

Hey! Long distance relationships can work, but only if both people are really committed. I say you're still pretty young, so it might be time to let this one go. You can tell your parents if you decide to stick with it, really it's all about what will make you the happiest. Good luck!

Helen S.

by claudsoda on 7/12/2013 10:20:04 PM

CALLING ALL IPOD OWNERS or anyone who LOVES music!!! Come join the amazing club, "ipod owners" We talk about anything music related!! Smile

by Ralinia on 7/12/2013 12:41:27 PM