14 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

15 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

16 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

How to deal with a breakup

Breakups are never fun, but you will survive, trust. Dealing with any breakup can be stressful, hurtful and cause you to feel absolutely sick. Here’s...

Mod mod mod!!!!
My boyfriend and I have been dating for a little more than a month. When were together in person we have so much fun and never run out of things to talk about or do. However our text conversations are such a bore and he gets me bored to the point where I just stop replying to him. I don't know what to do because I really really like him like so much and he makes me so happy but I'm tired of having nothin to talk about with him. Should I break up with him or what? Please help!!

Hey! I don't think you need to break up over this, necessarily, especially if you have such a good time in person. maybe texting just isn't his thing. If it makes you frustrated try communicating via phone or skype instead, and see how it goes. Good luck! Helen S.

by Prettylilly4 on 7/20/2013 12:10:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
ok so i needed a physical for school. they tested my eyes and said i need glasses. I want to wear contacts. why? because my bf told me that girls with glasses "turn him off". plus contacts are SOOO cool!! but, what if my dad and mom don't let me get contacts? will my bf break up with me? he means the world to me.... he's the only one who hasn't let me down. but i might be wrong. WHAT DO I DO SO I GET CONTACTS AND DONT LOSE MY BF???? HELP!!!!

Hey GL girl! First thing's first: do whatever makes YOU more comforatable. If you like glasses more than contacts, get glasses, and if ya like contacts over glasses, get contacts! Your BF's decision shouldn't make a difference, and pleasing him shouldn't be your first priority. If he really likes ya for who you are, he won't care if you're wearing glasses or contacts. And if he's willing to dump you just 'cause you're not wearing what he likes, he's not worth it.

Hope this helps, GL girl! Good luck!

ElizabethGwenn

by beautychic123 on 7/17/2013 1:20:58 PM

Hi Girls Smile if you are a fan of the famous dog Hachiko from Japan please join or check out my RIP Hachiko club
if you don't know who Hachiko is he is this famous dog in Japan he was best known for his strong loyalty toward his owner whom he would for at the train station everyday even after Hachiko's owner passed Hachiko still waited everyday for 9 years until he passed away too so if you love and support Hachiko or just love animals in general
please don't be afraid to join

by redvelvetluv on 7/15/2013 10:50:43 AM

MOD. Awhile ago my crush told me he liked me. I admitted that I liked him too. We talked every day for 3 days after that and he even said he wanted to get to know me well so we could hang out together. He usually texts me first but the 3rd time I did and at the end of our conversation that day I told him that next time it was his turn to text first. He just sent a smiley face. But a week later he still hadn't so I decided to talk to him first. He opened the message and didn't respond. That was a week and 4 days ago. Do I keep waiting or ask him what's up ?

Hey krystal.fan.10, mhm I wouldn't send him anymore messages. If he wants to talk to you, he'll send you a message. If not, you gotta find someone who is worth your time. I know that may be difficult, but always make the effort if he isn't going to? Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by krystal.fan.10 on 7/14/2013 10:54:18 PM

aww sux

by CaramelBeauty on 7/14/2013 10:08:41 PM

My sisters finances bro has been acting different what I mean is before he sort of ignored me and never said a word to me but now he's I don't know how to explain it the very first moment he sees me he says hi (my name) with a smile on his face he always hugs me goodbye and on the 4 of July he was gonna sit beside me on the sofa to eat his dinner but he had to turn this game on for my nephews and my dog eat some of his food my mom was like (his name) your better off eating at the table he sort of paused and looked at me like he still wanted to sit on the sofa I was like sorry about your food he just stared at me and smiled
do you think he's just being friendly or do you think it's something else?

Hey redvelvetluv, mhmm it could be something else. He may like you girly. His actions did seem a little flirty. The question is, do you like him?? Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 7/14/2013 9:36:11 PM

Yeah. I almost died after my first breakup

by myfatsquirrel on 7/14/2013 7:42:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Me and my bf have been goin out for awhile (not anywhere but with the title) since its summer we dont see each other and just the other day, he ran out of minutes so we cant call or txt each other. Hes not getting more til i think August 15th so how can we tlk between now and then (and pls dont say going on a date cuz without any connection it wont work)

Maybe try to connect with him online somehow. You could even call his house phone to get in contact with him so that you could find out a way to get online and talk to him. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.