AN HOUR AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. ๐Ÿ™€ ๐Ÿ™€ ๐Ÿ™€

2 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

3 HOURS AGO "Are you tired? Cuz you've been running through my mind all day." Find out which #pickupline you should try: http://t.co/dr7XoC2vjD

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

Wondering whatโ€™s going down in Celebrity land this week? Well don't worry, like always, GLโ€™s got you covered. Read on for the star-stuffed scoop. Bieberโ€™s at...

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Hi! I just wanted to thank you for everything you do to help girls. We certainly appreciate it!!
Xoxo

Hey GL girl! Thanks so much! This means a lot to us.

ElizabethGwenn

by Rissa Kay on 7/17/2013 4:39:35 PM

I hated Rebbecca Blacks "Friday", but on this song when its nice and slow it sounds AMAZING!!!! I don't like like this "new" Miley...I like the old one.

by XrazorX8 on 7/15/2013 3:38:35 PM

rebecca blacks cover was better!!!!!!!

by owlluv123 on 7/15/2013 2:27:41 PM

joe jonas is the oldest. im pretty sure........

by dideeny on 7/13/2013 8:27:11 PM

Isn't Kevin the oldest? Omg he's gonna be a daddy! And Rebecca blacks cover was actually BETTER than Miley's. You go girlSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 7/13/2013 1:48:19 AM

by Emilicious on 7/13/2013 12:04:53 AM

Used to like Justin, what's up with him? Ew.

by i<3cake on 7/12/2013 9:21:34 PM

I thought Kevin was the oldest..

by kenbon on 7/12/2013 6:52:32 PM

Wow!!! I know it sounds kinda mean but I wasn't expecting much from the cover but... just wow. It was really good!!! Their voices blended so well in the harmony and it was just amazing!!! Awesome job =)!!!

by music191 on 7/12/2013 6:28:29 PM

That rebecca black vid was actually good. Her voice is soooo pretty and the guy was attractive

by banana0902 on 7/12/2013 4:50:42 PM