Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

4 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

5 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

Wondering what’s going down in Celebrity land this week? Well don't worry, like always, GL’s got you covered. Read on for the star-stuffed scoop. Bieber’s at...

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Hi! I just wanted to thank you for everything you do to help girls. We certainly appreciate it!!
Xoxo

Hey GL girl! Thanks so much! This means a lot to us.

ElizabethGwenn

by Rissa Kay on 7/17/2013 4:39:35 PM

I hated Rebbecca Blacks "Friday", but on this song when its nice and slow it sounds AMAZING!!!! I don't like like this "new" Miley...I like the old one.

by XrazorX8 on 7/15/2013 3:38:35 PM

rebecca blacks cover was better!!!!!!!

by owlluv123 on 7/15/2013 2:27:41 PM

joe jonas is the oldest. im pretty sure........

by dideeny on 7/13/2013 8:27:11 PM

Isn't Kevin the oldest? Omg he's gonna be a daddy! And Rebecca blacks cover was actually BETTER than Miley's. You go girlSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 7/13/2013 1:48:19 AM

by Emilicious on 7/13/2013 12:04:53 AM

Used to like Justin, what's up with him? Ew.

by i<3cake on 7/12/2013 9:21:34 PM

I thought Kevin was the oldest..

by kenbon on 7/12/2013 6:52:32 PM

Wow!!! I know it sounds kinda mean but I wasn't expecting much from the cover but... just wow. It was really good!!! Their voices blended so well in the harmony and it was just amazing!!! Awesome job =)!!!

by music191 on 7/12/2013 6:28:29 PM

That rebecca black vid was actually good. Her voice is soooo pretty and the guy was attractive

by banana0902 on 7/12/2013 4:50:42 PM