AN HOUR AGO RT @HayleeMoose: Taking advice from #RydelRyl @rydelR5 @girlslifemag 😱😍�pic.twitter.com/q0cBDh7xJJxJJ

AN HOUR AGO Our fav '90s family is coming to @netflix ! Have mercy: http://t.co/DvTbD2NrD3 pic.twitter.com/bBHXoBgTQe

2 HOURS AGO Take a bite out of this delicious fashion trend: http://t.co/FT4UfpLCg3 pic.twitter.com/vTAJMjV3F9

COMMENTS

Go from shy girl to famous femme with Invisible

Her whole life, Jane Smith was perfectly fine with being invisible. It wasn’t until her two BFFs became famous basically overnight, that she began to...

I wish I was famous/popular at my school... I honestly don't get any attention from the cool crowd. It's pretty much because I'm not cool and I'm weird. :I

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/17/2013 1:59:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Is there a way to access last magazine's girlslife.com/iti? I really wanna do some of the stuff on there, but the page has already been replaced with the current issue's.

Hey girl,

This might be the link you're looking for:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/05/09/JuneJuly-2013-ITI.aspx?cp=all

Have fun!

Caroline C.

by Linsertart on 7/16/2013 10:52:29 AM

Hey Are you a Harry Potter fan? Come check out my club Order of the Phoenix You'll learn cool new harry potter trivia, discuss characters, and event and theorys...=) come to the club!

by jillz on 7/16/2013 6:44:30 AM

"Jane Smith" really the most common used name I mean I guess she used that name because of her being invisible but it's just so over used.

by colie34720 on 7/15/2013 7:37:50 PM

HI! Want to talk about this book? Come join my club R U A READER? Now!! You will have fun discussing your fav. books and authors with me! Ill give you advice on what other books you should read! Enjoy!

by XrazorX8 on 7/15/2013 4:23:24 PM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 7/15/2013 11:50:21 AM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.