8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

How to glam up your plain white tee--every day this week!

If “boring” is the first word that comes to mind when you picture your plain white T-shirt, think again, girlie. We’ve got seven cool looks...

Love these outfits!!!!! If you can't wear heels on the Sunday outfit, tuck in your jeans and wear a statement belt with black flats. On the Tuesday outfit, what would I be able to wear if I'm not allowed to wear hi-low skirts?

by quirkygrl147 on 8/5/2013 3:34:00 AM

I love these outfits! I'm just not sure about sunday. I think sunday would look good on me but my mom wouldn't approve of how high those heels are.-.-

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/1/2013 4:23:31 AM

MODMODMOD

What should I wear to an Ariana Grande concert? And what should I do hair and makeup wise? I have wavy brown hair and hazel eyes. Thanks so much!

Wear something cute like a dress or shorts and a nice top that you feel comfortable and confident in. Find an updo like a bun or even a braid that will keep your hair out of your face since you'll probably get hot and sweaty. And wear your makeup however you usually do. Add a little something extra if you're feeling fancy.

Lauren T.

by audz1199 on 7/28/2013 2:30:36 PM

Hey girls need advice on clothing, make up, hair, or even sports come ask me! Kylam20.
I will answer you as soon I can. TTYL!

by Kylam20 on 7/16/2013 9:52:11 PM

Hii Modmodmod
thx and also can i go in the water with it?

Hey _karen_, yeah you should definitely be able to go in the water. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by _karen_ on 7/16/2013 7:58:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD or any one else who can help...... I'm going to the beach on thursday and I'm still not allowed to shave any advice besides try to ask my mom again which she said no to. like any advice on how i can hide it like with a shirt or jacket on something? And still make it look fashionable plz plz plzz plz help me!

Hey _karen_, you can always wear a nice coverup, or a big tee on top of your bikini. Even a maxi skirt and crop top would look cute. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by _karen_ on 7/16/2013 5:54:27 PM

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀NEED ADVICE ON FASHION AND/OR FITNESS? IF SO THEN CHECK OUT MY CLUB CALLED Fashionistas and fitness!!!!! WE HAVE FUN CONVERSATION TOPICS AND GREAT ADVICE!!! DONT MISS OUT!!! FIND IT ON MY PROFILE 😁
❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗❤💚💜💙💛💗

by Zumba on 7/16/2013 11:07:52 AM

loving the outfits! but i love the flats on saturday the best Smile

by islandgirl23 on 7/16/2013 8:40:03 AM

check out Fifth Harmony's new song Miss Movin On. the music video just came out yesterday!!!

by Briell Perry on 7/16/2013 1:27:10 AM