7 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U πŸ’†πŸΎπŸ’πŸΎπŸ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

8 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy πŸ‘‰οΏ½@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

9 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

I've been gaining weight. Should I blame my boobs?

I'm at risk of being overweight for my age/height (my test results told me!) and I'm worried. I looked at my body closely and thought, "Are my...

My friend is really over weight. (She told me.) I want to help her out and be there for her and excersise with her. But she wont let me! Her parents try to help her too, and she wont let them help her either!She is always sitting on the couch watching t.v and eating. Is there a way I can help her lose weight or make her active?

by Ariana98 on 8/1/2013 5:18:59 PM

Cute2013xx, don't worry sports physicals are very simple. They measure how tall you are, they weigh you, and they check that your reflexes and muscles are in working order. It's basically a doctors check up, but much shorter Smile

by smootches on 7/19/2013 12:40:18 PM

I'm so freaked out right now. I'm going to start playing competitive volleyball, and that's great. But I need a sports physical and I'm so nervous, I've never had anything like that! Do you know what they'll do? I'm 13, btw. So freaked out.. Frown

Hey GL girl! Sports physicals usually test your sports skills like running/doing pull ups. However, consulting someone at your school in the athletic department and asking him or her what the physical is like can help- it'll give you an idea about what you'll have to do for your physical. Feel free to ask a counselor or close friend who plays sports his or her advice about the physical, too.

Good luck, GL girl! ElizabethGwenn

by Cute2013xx on 7/17/2013 3:57:52 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
I really want to start wearing makeup. My mom and I talked about it, she thinks she said 15 but I think she said 14. I want to start wearing it a reasonable age like 13 or 14. I am 12. How can I make her let me wear it sooner?

Hey girlie, instead of going for all makeup right now. Pick something like mascara or eyeshadow or lipstick and see if you can convince her to let you start wearing that one item now and add more later.

Lauren T.

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/15/2013 8:53:39 PM

Also keep in mind that BMI tests are often super inaccurate because they don't take into account things like chest size, the frame of the person, differences in bone density, amount of body fat vs. muscle, etcetera. The most important thing is taking care of yourself like eating well and exercising. Some people are heavier than others and being healthy is more than just weight.

by The_Lorax on 7/15/2013 7:15:25 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
I recently found out that my cousin seated my friend. They have been going out for a while but he live about an hour from me. I am shocked because he was always she but a little perverted. I don't know what to think or what to say to either of them. And I'm pretty sure my friend told our other friends and I am embarrassed
What should I do?

Hey girlie, If you're uncomfortable and embarrassed, try avoiding talking to them about it for awhile.  It'll blow over soon! xoxo

Kate G.

by Awesomeazw on 7/15/2013 3:06:52 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

A bath won't get you clean because you are soaking in your own dirt.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!