6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

8 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

10 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Love it! Canadian beauty queen shaves head for cancer research

How did Canadian Patricia Celan celebrate her Miss Charity British Columbia win? Not with a trip to Disney World or a press tour. Nope, this...

I don't mean to sound mean or selfish, but I personally would NEVER shave my head. I think people who do shave theirs heads are very brave though. Especially girls!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/17/2013 2:08:43 AM

RIP Talia Joy Castellano. She died this morning at 11:22am, after suffering from an extreemly rare form of cancer since she was seven. She would have turned 14 this August 18th. Honorary covergirl, soon to be fashion designer, beauty guru, and lover of life, we will miss her.
Please do a story about this wonderful and amazing girl, GL. She's an inspiration to all.

by Danerka on 7/16/2013 1:30:35 PM

I would look more into Locks of Love because last time I checked I was told that they charge people for the wigs! Instead I donated to Wigs for kids, there are plenty of other great organizations out there. Do your research!

by eternalfashionn on 7/16/2013 9:29:37 AM

thats so inspiring Smile good deed, good role model. she's very brave Smile

by islandgirl23 on 7/16/2013 8:50:13 AM

I'm waiting for my hair to get a little longer to donate it to Locks of Love right now its slightly about my waist

by hinatagal on 7/15/2013 11:52:53 PM

I have donated to locks of love 3 times even though it was only cut to a bob. When you finally do it you feel amazing. Every time you look in the mirror you are reminded of the good deed you did.

by amazinglilli on 7/15/2013 8:59:41 PM

by Ralinia on 7/15/2013 5:35:46 PM

thats awesome! I would donate my hair, like my mom did, but I don't know if i can part with my hair!

by Fashion_Batman on 7/15/2013 3:24:44 PM

Congrats for Her! That's great.

by archeology on 7/15/2013 2:40:57 PM

I cut off my hair for locks of love. It was almost too my butt and I cut off like 10 inches so it was a little above my shoulders.

by archeology on 7/15/2013 2:40:37 PM

I soooo would if It could be turned into a pixie cut or something cute!

by poetpower on 7/15/2013 1:58:07 PM

I donated 10 inches and I had basically a pixie cute. BIG difference. The salon ladies were really glad I donated, and they flipped when they realized I had "virgin" hair.

by Danerka on 7/15/2013 1:43:33 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?