2 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

3 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

4 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

Newly single crush? Here's how to make your move

I asked out my best guy friend, Joe, and he said no, said it was too soon after his latest break up. I completely understood...

So this one guy likes me and he's already asked me out 3 times and I've said no, but he won't give up asking me. What should I do? And also if I did say yes his dad and my dad are friends so if do date him my parents will find out and my dad is very strict about me having a boyfriend. What should I tell the guy that is trying to ask me out?

by _michellecarrillo_2456 on 8/16/2013 7:28:57 PM

How do you get people to answer your questions?

by Anicole00 on 7/21/2013 4:39:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey! What should I wear on the first day of school/picture day that makes me look flirty and independent, without it being a dress? And what should I do with my hair and makeup? No links please! Thank you!

Hey girlie, wear a pretty top and jeans or shorts. For your hair and makeup, do what you feel comfortable with. Wear your hair the way that you like it best, and don't go overboard with the makeup. Keep it pretty and feminine.

Lauren T.

by Rissa Kay on 7/21/2013 2:15:42 PM

What does it mean when a guy says that he doesn't know whether he likes a girl or not? Is he saying "No I don't" or "I'll think about it?"

by Meg-astar on 7/20/2013 10:59:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have won two giveaways in the past year, and I never received the stuff! I double checked my address, and it's correct! Whats goin on?!

Hey girl! I’m sorry about this. There’s a number of things
that could’ve gone wrong. Girlslife does not send the prizes from our
headquarters, but instead they are shipped from the manufacturers headquarters.
The package may have been lost in the mail, or the manufacturer may not have
shipped it properly. Lastly, GL only lists the first name and last initial of
each of the winners. For example, if your name is Emily S., there may have been
a different Emily S. who also entered the contest, and the package may have
been shipped to her. We’re trying our best to resolve this.

Melissa T.

by eileygrace1999 on 7/18/2013 2:41:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
There's this guy in my grade that was new last year from the South. (So he has a really cute southern accent!!) Anyways, I liked him all of last year basically and we talked a lot in the beginning of the school year! My friend (his ex) asked him who he thought was cute in his class, and he said me!! But it seems he likes A LOT of girls. He's always flirting and everything! I got jealous, and gave up last year, so now we barely talk. This fall, I want to let him know that I'm not like the other girls at school!
1.) How do I get his attention this fall
2.) How can I get him to settle down
Thanks for the help!

Hey girl! Clearly you have good taste, if a lot of other girls are interested in him too. That being said, it doesn't sound like you're a girl who will fight over a guy (which is a good trait). To get his attention, I would just be nice, friendly, look cute, and not be too clingy. Unfortunately, that's all you can do. You can't force him to settle down, so just focus on having fun and he'll want to be around you. Best of luck! xx

Hannah M

by Rissa Kay on 7/17/2013 9:59:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I dated this guy last year but I had to dump him due to the fact I couldn't see him but he's coming back this school year he was soo sad when I dumped him but we had no way of contact and I cant avoid him because we have all the same friends im even friends with his BEST friend who barely forgave me for dumping him but saw why I did it i don't want to leave all of my friends what do I do pleaseeeeeeeee help im freaking

Hey girl. Just approach him when you see him and explain how you hope you two can be on good terms this year. Hopefully he'll be into it, and if not, you tried your best and did nothing wrong. You still have just as much of a right to be friends with your friends as him, and while it might be awkward at first, time heals all wounds. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by ZoeyRain on 7/17/2013 9:50:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!! Okay so I've been best friends with this girl for 3 years now and she asked me out and I said yes. We went out for 6 months and our relationship was fun and happy even if she was distant at times. When I talked to her about the distance (we went 3 weeks without seeing each other) she revealed that she was afraid of relationships and didn't want to get hurt. She said that she never once regretted us and that she still loved me but she ended it. We're still friends and we plan to hangout sometime soon but I'm still madly in love with her and I want her to be happy but at the same time I think that we have a shot of making this work. What should I do? Should I try to win her back or should I try to move on?

Hey there! You definitely need to be careful about scaring
her off. She doesn’t want to be in a relationship, and the best thing to do
would be to let her choose herself if she does want to be in one. Let her know
that you don’t mean to hurt her, but after that? You love her- try to be the
best friend that you can be.

Melissa T.

by Rumbelle3 on 7/16/2013 12:54:00 PM

Mod Mod Mod I am going to a graduation party on Saturday. When I got my yearbook there were certain people that I wanted to have sign it and those people only. The person who's party I am going to I want to have him sign it. He wasn't at school for a while towards the end of the year so I never got to ask him to sign it. I would still like to have him write me a message. Should I bring my yearbook to the party and ask him to sign it? It would be a weird time and place for it. Thanks!

Hey girl,

You could keep it in the bag you bring and ask him when he gets a free minute if he'd like to sign it. That way you're being discreet (without walking around with a year book) and it'll be no big deal!

Caroline C.

by 15hayhay on 7/16/2013 1:10:52 AM

So i am starting to like my guy friend. We met at school almost a year ago and became really close friends(we hang out in the same group). He teases me, play fights with me(i was his worst "enemy" in the class), hangs out with me, plays footies with me at lunch, and talks to me everyday at school. My friends say You guys would make a cute couple/Brandon(his name) SO loves you/Oh you lovebirds. I guess i am oblivious to when i flirt or others flirt because people say we flirt alot. I took the GL quiz does your guy friend like you? And got mr. Mixed-signals. Do you think he likes me? What should i do? I really dont want to ruin our friendship!!!!! Please help! ;)

Hey girlie, it sounds like he might like you. And if you really like him then it's worth the risk to move your relationship to the next level. Talk to him about it and see how he feels.

Lauren T.

by Ash-blue on 7/15/2013 8:51:54 PM

Mod mod mod
There's this guy that I think likes me, and I like him, but I'm not sure if he's a player or not. He texted me the other day out of the clear blue, and then the next day when he saw me, he looked nervous near his friends, and started whispering. Then he "tripped" over the chair next to me to get my attention. He said "Sorry!" and then looked at me nervously. The thing is, I read his Instagram posts, and there's this girl I know who REALLY likes him. She's super desperate. She told him that she liked him, and he said "I feel the same way ;)". But that was about a month ago. Now, he doesn't like any of her posts, and he doesn't really talk to her anymore. He kind of seems annoyed. Yes, my crush has a lot of girl "friends". How should I handle him? My mom said not to look over enthused, and let him come to me. Should I do that? Any other tips? Thanks GL!!!

Hey girlie, I agree with your mom. Don't act too uninterested because he'll give up. But don't be too available either. Boys love the chase. So flirt, but don't hang out with him or spend time with him every chance you get.

Lauren T.

by isabellec on 7/15/2013 5:11:03 PM

That is great he was honest with you most guys probably wouldnt be. But you should keep in touch but dont be to clingy because guys seem to hate that and when the time is right hopefully you will be there for a kiss or a back rub. I think with guy friends if you can be there to have some contact like hands on his shoulders or his body he may come around and see you for more than just a friend.

by fashionqn on 7/15/2013 2:52:08 PM