11 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

14 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

15 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Win big! Score a pair of New Balance cross-trainers

We told ya how to pick out a new pair of sneakers in our August/September ’13 issue with a li’l help from New Balance shoe whiz Claire...

i want to wint these so badly, i have had to use the same sneakers for track for 3 years, since my family doesnt have the money to buy new ones. i would be the happiest person ever if i won!

by taylor kane on 8/15/2013 10:05:34 AM

I don't have money to buy shoes!! 😢😩 If I won this pair, it would really make my day an awesome one!! Thanks!😄

by chloeluo30 on 8/8/2013 7:14:40 PM

I don't any money to buy shoes!! 😢😩 If I won this pair of shoes it would really make my day an awesome one! 😃 Thanks!!!

by chloeluo30 on 8/8/2013 7:10:46 PM

I would be so happy if I got these for track!! I haven't ever really had good shoes for track. Would these help lessen the chance of shin splints??

by rubystar4 on 7/19/2013 12:13:21 PM

ahh ok Frown thanks anyway

by kaatiee457 on 7/16/2013 2:12:17 PM

Mod!

Can I still enter if i live in Canada?

Sorry girl! Due to shipping costs, sweepstakes are for US residents only!

Melissa T.

by kaatiee457 on 7/16/2013 2:07:01 PM

Can I enter this if I live in Canada?

Thanks

Sorry girl, sweepstakes are for US residents only, because of shipping costs!

Melissa T.

by kaatiee457 on 7/16/2013 1:53:44 PM

cute shoes!!! :}

by islandgirl23 on 7/16/2013 7:56:23 AM

mod mod mod

I really want to get fit & run almost every day. I've done track for the first two years of high school but I'm just not motivated to run during the summer. can you give me some tips?

thanks so much!
-Shelby

Hey girlie, run early in the morning or later in the evening so it's not quite as hot outside. Think about how you'll feel at the end of the summer if you don't run. You won't be quite as fast or strong if you take a break for a couple months. Once you get yourself into a routine, it'll be easier to keep going.

Lauren T.

by declaration on 7/15/2013 8:32:52 PM

This is my first year running cross country, so I reallllllyyyy want to win!

by rileytibbles on 7/15/2013 7:31:49 PM