2 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

3 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

3 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Win big! Score a pair of New Balance cross-trainers

We told ya how to pick out a new pair of sneakers in our August/September ’13 issue with a li’l help from New Balance shoe whiz Claire...

i want to wint these so badly, i have had to use the same sneakers for track for 3 years, since my family doesnt have the money to buy new ones. i would be the happiest person ever if i won!

by taylor kane on 8/15/2013 10:05:34 AM

I don't have money to buy shoes!! 😢😩 If I won this pair, it would really make my day an awesome one!! Thanks!😄

by chloeluo30 on 8/8/2013 7:14:40 PM

I don't any money to buy shoes!! 😢😩 If I won this pair of shoes it would really make my day an awesome one! 😃 Thanks!!!

by chloeluo30 on 8/8/2013 7:10:46 PM

I would be so happy if I got these for track!! I haven't ever really had good shoes for track. Would these help lessen the chance of shin splints??

by rubystar4 on 7/19/2013 12:13:21 PM

ahh ok Frown thanks anyway

by kaatiee457 on 7/16/2013 2:12:17 PM

Mod!

Can I still enter if i live in Canada?

Sorry girl! Due to shipping costs, sweepstakes are for US residents only!

Melissa T.

by kaatiee457 on 7/16/2013 2:07:01 PM

Can I enter this if I live in Canada?

Thanks

Sorry girl, sweepstakes are for US residents only, because of shipping costs!

Melissa T.

by kaatiee457 on 7/16/2013 1:53:44 PM

cute shoes!!! :}

by islandgirl23 on 7/16/2013 7:56:23 AM

mod mod mod

I really want to get fit & run almost every day. I've done track for the first two years of high school but I'm just not motivated to run during the summer. can you give me some tips?

thanks so much!
-Shelby

Hey girlie, run early in the morning or later in the evening so it's not quite as hot outside. Think about how you'll feel at the end of the summer if you don't run. You won't be quite as fast or strong if you take a break for a couple months. Once you get yourself into a routine, it'll be easier to keep going.

Lauren T.

by declaration on 7/15/2013 8:32:52 PM

This is my first year running cross country, so I reallllllyyyy want to win!

by rileytibbles on 7/15/2013 7:31:49 PM

A lack of vitamin C can get you down in the dumps. Try combating the blues with a sunny glass of OJ! Juicy mangos and delicious kiwis are also packed with vitamin C.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Weather can give you headaches.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.