41 MINUTES AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

3 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

4 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Stop and draw the roses

One day I was talking to my crush, when he gave me a paper. I looked at it, and he had drawn a rose on...

Mod! Mod! Mod! My first entry wasnt answered, so I'll try again ;)
I am the worst at flirting. I start talking, thinking I'm flirting, but then realize I'm slouching like a guy, talking like a guy, and acting like a guy! I tried to ditch my tomboy days as soon as I hit puberty. Changing my whole wardrobe, ditching the baseball caps, ect. But the attitude stuck! All the guys think of me as a really cool friend. But none of them like me! How do I ditch this boyish attitude?

Hey GL girl! If you're a tomboy at heart, don't ditch your personality- just be yourself. Flirting can be fun, by trying to talk to these boys about their interests / being yourself will probably give you a better chance of getting a guy to like you. And it's okay for guys to just be your friends at this stage in your life- hey, maybe one guy really like you, too, but is too afraid to admit it.

ElizabethGwenn

by abbyrocks1998 on 7/23/2013 9:46:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
So my crush of a year and best friend of like 5 years just got a gf and in an hour I am being forced to go to an event in which they will both be at..together. It's summer so I haven't seen them together yet since we aren't at school and I know it's going to hurt sooo much. I'm crying just thinking about it so I'm really worried I'm just going to break down and not be able to handle it in the moment. Do you have any advice for how I can make it through this as gracefully as possible?? Thanks.

Hey girl,

Keep busy by chatting with the other guests at the event. Make sure you stay polite when they're around, and introduce yourself to the girlfriend. If your best friend thinks she's pretty cool, you probably will too! If you're feeling upset, just remember that there are plenty of other guys out there-- and your best friend is still your best friend, no matter who you both date. For the future, remember to be open and honest about your feelings. Honesty's the best policy!

Caroline C.

by maggie183 on 7/22/2013 4:08:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Do guys like tight clothes on girls? If so, why?

Hey Rissa Kay, yup some do, and some don't. Some men enjoy seeing the woman's figure through her clothing.  What's more important though, is that you like yourself in the clothes you wear. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Rissa Kay on 7/21/2013 9:59:00 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod! I need your help! So today I was at the pool with my friend and this boy (lets call him a) kept on looking at me and he came up to me and said, "hi, my name is a." And he also shook my hand. A little later a and his friends came over by me and jumped in and splashed me. He swam over to me and said, " i think you are cute". After that he asked me out. I wanted to say yes but i couldnt. My parents wont let me date. My mom even said that i cant date till im 16 (im 13 now), and my dad still treats me like a little kid. So after i told him no and explained myself, i got up to go sit on my towel and he came up to me abd sat by me. He said," i know that you already said no but, something inside me says to keep trying. I really like you and want you to be my girlfriend." It was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Anyways, i really like him and want to date him. The only problem is my parents wont let me date. I need your help! What can i do?????????

Hey girlie, you can be friends with him for now until your parents will let you date. Or you can talk to them about changing the rules or making an exception. Tell them how sweet he is and that you really want to date him now. They might understand and let you be with a.

Lauren T.

by wugwu on 7/21/2013 7:11:07 PM

by abbyrocks1998 on 7/18/2013 1:39:52 AM

Do they even have these anymore? Where can I find one?

by imacutegeek72 on 7/16/2013 11:49:00 PM

OMG that is crazy sweet I wish a guy would do that to me u r one lucky girlSmile

by cherrypop123 on 7/16/2013 10:00:57 PM

aweee

by ssglgirl on 7/16/2013 9:26:01 PM

Anytime I submit a comment as a question I put mod on there and it doesn't go through and if I go back to your post that the comment is on, it's not there. Also, how do I know if you answered back...email? Please help and answer back. I do my messages like this every time but no answer. Frown

Hey kikilangford, I'm sorry no one has been answering your questions. You would know you received an answer by returning to the page you posted your comment on. Let me know if you need anymore help girl! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by kikilangford on 7/16/2013 8:09:40 PM

Ok. So here's kind of a unique question. I'm too good at flirting. Seriously. It comes so naturally to me that even if I'm really not trying to flirt with a guy, I end up doing it anyway!!!!! My friends have accused me of flirting with every guy, even ones who are taken (I know I have but I honestly didn't know he waas dating anyone!!!) Sometimes it gets really annoying how everyone calls me a flirt. I really try not too! It just kinda happens! Help meeeeee!

Hey actress12345, conduct conversations with guys the way you would with girls. Think of how you'd talk to girls you were trying to get to know, and do that with boys. It may take a little practice, but you will be able to get there. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.