4 HOURS AGO #MySummerInFiveWords: Reading #GL on the beach ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

4 HOURS AGO "OMG IT'S GRACE!" @rydelR5 is officially passing the torch to June/July girl @grace_phipps ๐Ÿ™Œ#GLrydell#GLgraceepic.twitter.com/tShSHVFEIGG

5 HOURS AGO Okay but @lilycollins Instagram selfies with @Jamiebower from this weekend... #PleaseLetTheseMeanWhatWeThinkTheyMean pic.twitter.com/3q8Pbm9pH2

COMMENTS

Stop and draw the roses

One day I was talking to my crush, when he gave me a paper. I looked at it, and he had drawn a rose on...

DAWWWWWWWW!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!

by wishing13 on 7/16/2013 5:51:18 PM

so theres this guy, and we both like each other. he is really shy and not very romantic, so its kind of hard to get into a relationship with him. What could i do to get him to break out of his shell and maybe go out with me?

Hey i love home alone, start small. Begin by waving and saying hi, then hold small convos, asking how his day is. Then take it a little further. This way he will get comfortable talking to you, and you guys can take it to the next step. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by i love home alone on 7/16/2013 5:31:18 PM

OMG! That's sooo sweet!!! You go girl!

by Nialler_4_ever on 7/16/2013 5:02:42 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!
Where I live we have VBS(Vacation Bible School) and for the older kids(which I'm one of) they go to cool places like the water park of America and it's cool with me cuz I don't know them very well but this year I know 3 guys and one of them was my kindergarten crush and I'm very self-conscious of what I look like around people I know and now I'm freaking out cuz there're gunna see me in a swimsuit and now I'm freaking out! How can I have a good time with my insecurities getting in the way? Plz help.

Hey girl! Relax and take a deep breath. Remember, these
people arenโ€™t here to judge you. Think about it, do you look at other girls and
pick at their soft spots? Probably not. Smile, laugh, put on a cute suit, and
have a good time!!

Melissa T.

by lavlo on 7/16/2013 3:10:04 PM

Awww, so sweet and creative Smile Lucky you!

by AllyJean on 7/16/2013 1:55:45 PM

Hey girls! Need advise on school, guys, hair and more?! Check out Tips for the Heart! I'm here 24/7! Check it out!!!

by secret515 on 7/16/2013 12:17:48 PM

aww so sweet <3 hope it works out !!!!!!:>) ";"

by poplove1016 on 7/16/2013 11:55:05 AM