8 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

10 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

11 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Ace BTS with these 5 clever classroom icebreakers

School is stuffed with tons of opportunities for fresh romance and new bestie crews. But breaking the ice with your fellow students can be tricky...

Mod Mod Mod
Everyone who knows me will know that i do tend to act a little wild and crazy sometimes like shouting random stuff and acting like a gorrilla. And im used to people calling me weird and crazy in like a good funny way. But now i am wondering if some people find me annoying and if i should change my personality. But then sometimes i think if people dont like who i am they should just deal with it. im not sure what to do.

Hey smileyfacesSmileXD, yeah I think you are right. I think you should always be yourself no matter what. If people find you annoying or actually crazy, then that's their problem. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by smileyfaces:)XD on 8/20/2013 7:57:36 PM

So, my goal this summer was to get in better shape, eat better and get more exercise. But that didn't happen. So now its my goal for the school year. For the school year, I just want a great one. If you have anything for BTS I would appreciate it SO SO much. Makeup, accessories, DIY, locker, health, breakfasts, lunches, friend things, whatever it is. (PS my school has a uniform, a very strict uniform. so makeup would have to be super unnoticeable/natural.) Thanks!

by olivia1234 on 8/5/2013 2:23:17 PM

Hi

by London 5 on 8/4/2013 12:21:04 AM

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! there is a boy in my grade i used too be friends with and had a crush on, but he was super populer and betrayed me more than once. one of my friends gave me his number and i texted him about how i am not populer and stuff, but how mean it was of him. now i am scared he will respond!!!! what do i do!!!!???!!

Hey! since you already sent the text, try not to think about it. Distract yourself with something else, and if he does respond, it's ok! It'll all blow over in time I promise. Good luck, girl!

Helen S.

by 513520cb on 7/18/2013 6:47:37 PM

by Emilicious on 7/17/2013 12:18:47 AM

Mod mod
Hey lynae p.
Thanks, I can buy it online but I just didn't want to spend more money if it'd come anyways. I guess I'll just wait and see which comes. Thanks again!(:

Hey becca <3's you, yeah just wait and see. Let me know what happens girly! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by becca<3's you on 7/16/2013 8:09:26 PM

Mod mod mod,
Hi just a quicky(:
I realized I haven't gotten the June/July issue, so I checked my subscription and it expired in April. I just renewed it today, so im wondering if I will get the June/ July issue, or will it skip over that issue?
Thanks so much

Hey becca <3's you, mhm that's a good question. My guess is that you will receive the issue. If not is there any place in your area where you can purchase it? Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by becca<3's you on 7/16/2013 7:56:46 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! MOD MOD MOD

I'm in highschool. My BFF and I haven't gone to the same school for five years (I switched in fifth grade) and last semester (freshman semester 2), she transferred to my highschool. Now she's going back to the one she transferred from because it has better opportunities. I liked having someone I could always go to events with and it never being awkward because we were best friends. And I do have other friends, but we were going to be roomates with K and C on the band trip and we were going to have all the same classes. And I guess I'm just sad she's leaving even though I knew she would and sometimes I wished she would. I just feel sad. Any advice? I know we can still hang out but..just tell me something.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. And any girls reading this in the comments, please comment on my page if you have anything to say Smile
Thanks again.

Hey III328, aww. I think you should allow yourself to feel sad. Try spending as much time with her as you can before she leaves. And when she does you two can still keep in contact. You two can talk on the phone, text and web chat. Even send letters to one another. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.