AN HOUR AGO Boost ya game, girl! Here's how to ask a guy out on the sly: http://t.co/AS1N1ATW1Y

2 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! GLgirl, Eve spills her secrets for flawless skin: http://t.co/6SJSUXg6TC

3 HOURS AGO Got #PMS cravings? Swap your guilty pleasures for some #cleaneats: http://t.co/gHtcfeaxm7

COMMENTS

Cute and cheap backpacks to start the school year off right

Want an inexpensive and awesome backpack for this fall that also represents your personal style? Look no further! We’ve picked out some of the best...

I know a lot of you are complaining about the price, but you can find a lot of Jansports for way less on sites like eBags and Amazon. Also they have wayyyy more styles and colors on their official site. They have a great lifetime warranty as well, so if yours happens to fall apart they'll replace it for free! No questions asked! If you do choose to buy one you can't go wrong with the Superbreak, Right Pack, or Break Town! Hope this helps someone!

by MarvelousM on 8/1/2013 5:23:09 PM

I really wonna win the "Olsenboye Glitter Floral Backpack" sorry but I'm despret I need a cute bookbag to fit-in Please!!

by Lizi2 on 7/26/2013 6:00:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I need a backpack on the larger side. What are some cheap brands that carry bigger backpacks?

Hey girlie, I don't know of any specifically, but try stores like Walmart and Target. I bet you'll find what you need at a great price!

Lauren T.

by -strawberry13 on 7/22/2013 7:19:17 PM

I like The North Face backpacks the best because they are so durable and fit so much stuff too Smile I've had a black one since 9th grade and it is still in like perfect condition

by maggie183 on 7/17/2013 3:13:01 PM

I have one similar to the third one, except it has cherries on it. I haven't used it for a while but I would NEVER take it to school. Lol it's too nice;)

by myfatsquirrel on 7/17/2013 2:08:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD...
So lately I've been getting more into make up. What eyeshadow palettes would you recommend for me? I have dark brown hair and eyes and a fair, warm skin tone. Thanks so much!

Hey girl! I would recommend bronzey-gold shades for you, they'll bring out your eyes! xx

Hannah M

by Nmun2000 on 7/17/2013 12:30:57 AM

by Emilicious on 7/17/2013 12:17:31 AM

Ever since I heard the news about Talia Joy, I've been really sad. I've been crying every since I heard she passed away. She was my idol, but I never really knew her personally. I want to feel happy and normal again, but I don't know how. Can you please help? Thanks so much!

Hey gabbyw123, allow yourself to grieve girl. You can't help the way you feel, so don't try to. Give yourself this time to be sad, and eventually you'll be happy again. Trust me I've been there and it will get better. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by gabbyw123 on 7/16/2013 8:43:18 PM

I'm going back to school shopping and I was wondering what you think I should buy for school makeup. I don't want to wear too much makeup. Also which makeup is best for cold weather and if I wear concealer during pe, then will the concealer drip off if I sweat? ( sorry it's a gross question) Should I wear waterproof concealer? (I don't prefer to wear waterproof products so is there another alternative?) Thank you

Hey azuki, since you don't wear too much makeup, then you don't need that many products. Just some mascara, eye liner and lip gloss. For cold weather be sure your face is always moisturized, and for gym, maybe waterproof concealer will be best. I would try the waterproof concealer and see how it works. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by azuki on 7/16/2013 6:39:08 PM

Mod,
I'm going shopping with my friend, and we're going to walk around outside to stores without our parents. I've never gone shopping w/o them, but I don't want them with me. Do you have any tips?

Hey girl! Stay self conscious, and always be aware of your
surroundings. Carry a phone with you, so you can remain in contact in case you
get lost or separated from your friend. If anyone is making you uncomfortable,
tell one of the people patrolling the mall. They’re there to help!

Melissa T.