6 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

6 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

7 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

My bestie's dating her crush, and now I'm stuck in a love sandwich!

My BFF finally hooked up with her crush. Now they get all lovey-dovey when I want to hang out with them, and they totally ignore me...

my bestie and i were talking yesterday, about how we don't like our (ex) crushes anymore. somehow it came up that i miss my BGF. i haven;t seen him all summer, and i wanna talk to him again. My BFF was all like "you like him" as in LIKE LIKE. i said no because he doesn't have that boyfriend kinda personality, and also because I've known him for a long time, and it'd be weird. She talked to me about it, and now i'm sort of convinced that i do like him in some way. he has liked me since we met, and from then, he asked me out 3 times... each time i said no, because i was too young, then he was pressured to do it, then i was just scared. how do i know if I LIKE him a lot??? please help... i wanna know in case he asks me out again! sorry this is so long. thanks in advance. (:

Hey girlie! Follow your heart on this one- you know what a crush feels like! If you're excited to talk to him and get butterflies in your stomach when he's around, you probably do like him.  Why not text him or talk to him online and see if you feel a spark? If ou do, you'll know you like him as more than a friend! xoxo

Kate G.

by <3watermelon<3 on 8/5/2013 4:15:28 PM

Okay, so I really like this guy and we use to text 24/7. We continued that way till a couple days after school, then he wouldn't text me back.. He has responded a couple times, but now very many at all. He doesn't think Im annoying (out of dread fear, I asked without thinking) but I cant help feeling as if he would rather not talk to me.. School is starting soon and I think Im going to try and hang out with him more... What should I do about him not texting me? Is hanging out with him a smart idea after not talking all summer? Help!!! Lauren T.

by lemonademonsterr on 7/28/2013 3:21:24 PM

Ok so, this guy and I kind of talkSmile we both like each other. His friend is like best guy friends with my bestfriend and he left his phone at her house. The message read "I'm waiting for her to kiss me. Ill never do it" each of us has never had our first kisses! So basically what I'm getting at is, my friend told me to just run up and kiss him as a joke. To get it over with. I said I'll totally do that! All my friends said just pretend it was a joke and you got paid. Do you think it's a good idea?

Hey GL girl! Before you do anything, ask yourself if you're comfortable kissing this guy. If you aren't, don't do it. Just because your friends want you to doesn't mean you should, especially if you don't want to kiss him. If you're comfortable with this, do it, but make sure it's YOU that wants to do it and not your friends. Hope this helps, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by marylofal16 on 7/24/2013 10:27:44 AM

I need style advice i have a pool party and my BF willbe there qhat should i wear

by 1D on 7/18/2013 4:57:44 PM

Well you are right, they dont want you around. Its hard to accept but now that your friend hooked up with this guy she is enjoying the fun and romantic part of the relationship. I wouldnt take it personally because she is having fun and being lovey dovey with her new guy. We would all do that if we had the chance. Have a sleep over and talk about all the details about her new man.

by fashionqn on 7/17/2013 4:23:04 PM