4 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

5 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

6 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

Pinched for time? Try this 10-minute cardio quickie workout

It seems like summer days are never ending with everything that is packed into them. But what’s a girl to do when it’s supposed to be...

mod mod mod!!!!!!!!!!!help I cant lose weight I want to lose weight on my stomach and thighs

Hey chica! Unfortunately, you can't target where you lose weight, so there aren't cardio exercises that only drop weight from your stomach and thighs.  Stick with a healthy diet and exercise 3 times a week and you should start seeing results all over your body in no time! xoxo

Kate G.

by gracie85 on 8/27/2013 4:05:56 PM

is this help you lose weight or is just a workout

by jasmineflower99 on 7/27/2013 1:45:45 PM

does this help you lose weight or is just a workout?

by jasmineflower99 on 7/27/2013 1:44:51 PM

Mod mod mod
what workout would you recommend that would get in shape for crosscountry season (alongside running a few miles each day)?

Hey taylor kane, I would do some leg lifts and lunges, and jumping jacks. Good luck with next season! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by taylor kane on 7/23/2013 7:11:53 PM

love this, easy to do and don't need the gym for this Smile

by carolinabeest on 7/22/2013 5:53:04 PM

modmodmod You didn't answer the question. You put it up but no answer Smile xx.

Hey GL girl! You can get a pumice stone at your local drugstore for a relatively inexpensive price!

ElizabethGwenn

by Nialler_4_ever on 7/17/2013 4:28:05 PM

modmodmod Where can I buy a pumice stone? And is it high dollar?

by Nialler_4_ever on 7/17/2013 3:22:14 PM

modmodmod Whenever I shave or use Nair down south, I get razor burns or bumps! How can I prevent this or make them go away? Thanks xx. Smile

Hey Nialler_4_ever, ugh I hate razor bumps! After you shave try using a pumice stone to smooth your skin after you remove the hair. The pumice stone also helps remove hair. That's what I use and it helps get rid of them. There's also ointment you can use to prevent bumps. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Nialler_4_ever on 7/16/2013 7:03:34 PM

Sometimes when I'm out in the sun, I'll randomly see these grayish-black spots float across my vision. They go away after I blink, but what causes them? I googled it and it said it was just a part of an eye's aging process, but I'm only 14! Is something wrong? (I wear contacts btw)

Hey actress12345, mhmm I'm not sure. It could just be the sun clouding your vision. Try wearing sunglasses and see if it helps any. iIf not, let your doctor know. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by actress12345 on 7/16/2013 6:10:52 PM

OMG! THANKS! this is just the article i needed. I have been wanting to start working out for a long time, but always got deterred by time restraints! thanx!

by cupcake_mutt13 on 7/16/2013 1:06:53 PM

This weekend, get your workout at the mall! Walking from store to store and trying on trends will burn cals and give you ideas for your own Back-To-School wardrobe. No need to even spend a dime!

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Chocolate is good for you.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!