9 HOURS AGO You asked, we answered: All of your period problems explained: http://t.co/m2z8rSRDk4 pic.twitter.com/uDc7ZhRphV

10 HOURS AGO Now we know our A-B-Cs...and AAs and Ds and DDs! : http://t.co/2x8U6KXZE0 pic.twitter.com/MUU78ifVQZ

11 HOURS AGO *Nail* your mani this summer with these swoon-worthy shades: http://t.co/9SZQnQpniY pic.twitter.com/U05xIS5hWD

COMMENTS

10 Project Runway designs that shocked us

All you Project Runway fans, did you know that the new season is premiering tomorrow night, July 18, at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Lifetime? To...

what in the world?!

by peetabreadd12 on 8/2/2013 3:59:28 PM

Not a big fan of any style in these pictures.

by DanceLover93 on 7/20/2013 4:32:23 PM

Mod Mod Mod (Meghan D.) It won't be at school. It is at his grad party at his house. The collage was a gift for his party and I just never got to ask him to sign my yearbook at school. I am going to give him the collage and ask him to sign my yearbook when I get there. I was just wondering how I should give it to him. Hand it to him or put it in my yearbook and ask him to sign it?

Hey girlie,

Ok, thanks for
explaining the sitch! I don’t think it would be weird to bring your yearbook
and ask him to sign it at the party—you could always pull him aside and not ask
in front of everyone else. I would do what everyone else does with the gifts—if
there’s a gift table, you could put the collage with the other gifts, or if
people are handing him the presents as they arrive, you can do the same. I’m
sure he’ll love it no matter how you give it to him!

Meghan D.

by 15hayhay on 7/18/2013 10:37:06 PM

Mod Mod Mod I am going to a graduation party on Saturday. I made the person a collage of pictures. This is the third one I am giving him. I did one for his birthday and one for something else. Now one for graduation. I want it to be special when I give it to him. I also want him to sign my yearbook. He wasn't at school for a while at the end of the year so I never got to ask him to sign it. I was kind of thinking of putting the collage in my yearbook so when he goes to sign it it will be sitting right there. Or giving it to him and saying here is another one for your collection. (Meaning of all the collages that I made for him.)What should I do? Also I feel weird about bringing my yearbook because it would be a weird time and place for it. Should I still bring it and how do I make it less weird if I do? Thanks for everything! You guys are great at giving advice and you guys are always there for us!

Hey girlie,

That sounds like a
really great gift, I’m sure he’ll love it! I don’t think you necessarily need
to give him the gift at the same time as the yearbook signing, or if you didn’t
want other people to see you bringing the yearbook to school, maybe you could
ask him to sign it after school (and give him the frame then if you wanted). I’m
sure it wouldn’t be weird to ask him if you were friends, though!

Meghan D.

by 15hayhay on 7/18/2013 9:58:03 PM

oh wow it looks like 10 is naked right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

by poplove1016 on 7/18/2013 12:03:42 PM

wowza

by CaramelBeauty on 7/18/2013 1:55:04 AM

I actually LOVE number 9...

by awtechnofish on 7/17/2013 4:48:15 PM