AN HOUR AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

4 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

5 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

5 book mean girls we secretly love

Every story has its mean girl. You know, that rude, spoiled girl who everyone loves to hate. Well we don’t actually hate all of them...

Before I Fall was a really interestingly enjoyable book i love Lauren Oliver's books

by countrygal247 on 8/6/2013 10:43:33 PM

I loved The Clique, The Clique: Summer Collection, & Alphas Academy! I love Massie Block! She always get her way, she gets designer clothes, and she's mega rich! She's living in a castle in England! Smile

by vbgurl99 on 7/25/2013 9:23:54 PM

I loved the clique series. The alpha academy (following the series) was good too Laughing and I loved pride and prejudice!

by missykp on 7/21/2013 11:57:14 PM

I love Pride and Prejudice!!! Smile

by -strawberry13 on 7/21/2013 1:17:55 PM

Before I Fall is one of my favorite books!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/20/2013 7:13:10 PM

Hey daises! if you need help with beauty hair pets or baking please check out my advice queen page I can help a little with fashion too but I'm not a expert and I can recommend some places to shop so if you want please become a fan of my advice queen page xoxoxo Smile

by redvelvetluv on 7/20/2013 2:28:44 PM

I like that GL put a few Jane Austen books on here! I read Pride & Prejudice and liked it a lot, now I have to read Emma! Also, Before I Fall was pretty good too.

by pollyheartsthemaine on 7/20/2013 1:42:12 PM

Thanks! Now I have a ton of good books to read

by aki2000 on 7/20/2013 11:16:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER!!

my mom got tampons for me incase i get my period on vacay to the waterpark and the thing is Im on it now. So i tried the tampons twice and i can't seem to get them in right? like it hurts to push in in deep i can't find the hole at all. this is so embarrassing I'm sorry. I was really upset yesterday when i couldn't get it and now if i don' figure it out i'll miss out on the super fun waterpark. i mean i know how they work i just can't use them because they don't go in. if that makes sense. Please please help!!! i don't know what to do

by Icecreamluver on 7/20/2013 10:59:34 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER!!

by Icecreamluver on 7/20/2013 10:58:34 AM