10 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

11 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

17 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

5 nail polishes perfect for every summer occasion

Who would have thought that a few coats of color would look so great on your nails? Nail polish is one of beauty’s best creations...

Mod mod
Do u think gilly hicks is a good place to get a unlined bralette? Thanks

Hey girlie,

I'm not familiar with that store, but if your mom approves and you like it then go for it!

Meghan D.

by APlovesJB on 7/18/2013 9:34:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Im probably going to the beach on Saturday and I don't know when my period is gonna come. I thought it was gonna come a couple days ago but I haven't had my period for that long so its still kinda irregular. My mom wont let me use a tampon but im scared that if I use a pad it will come out. Also, we are going with some friends from church so there's gonna be a bunch of people there. And there's gonna be a jetski and I have never been on one before. I really wanna go in the water and im sorry its kinda long but please help me and answer asap! Smile Smile Smile

Hey! Is there a reason your mom won't let you use a tampon? They're the best thing for this situation, so I bet if you told her that you need to go in the water without leaking she'd understand. Good luck!

Helen S.

by caityrican on 7/18/2013 5:13:55 PM

So my theater group will soon be having its annual awards party, where actors and stage crew members get awards for their work on shows. Those going to the party are supposed to dress up according to the theme, which, this year, is masquerade. I want to know what I should wear. I don't plan on getting any awards, so I don't want to stand out. I also don't want to look too old, since I'm only in seventh grade. Any ideas?

Hey girl! Try a DIY glitter mask and a black sundress!

Melissa T.

by Kenzay on 7/18/2013 4:17:21 PM

I'd wear all these except the red one. I'd really love to try the first one, I've never had a shade of that before.

by Chloe<3 on 7/18/2013 1:40:15 PM

Hi pumpkin seeds! I would really appreciate it if you became a fan of my Advice Queen page I'm really good at giving beauty tips I can also help with hair I can help a little with fashion I'm not a expert on it but I can help with some things I can also give helpful pet tips and baking tips and recipes I love giving out recipes so please feel free to become a fan of my Advice Queen page
Smile

by redvelvetluv on 7/18/2013 1:34:07 PM

Hi gals! Please become a fan of my advice queen page! It would mean alot. I give out great advice on pets, self esteem, and just about anything! Smile

by Ralinia on 7/18/2013 12:58:06 PM

I'm pretty sure I have number 3... or a shade close to it. Essie is my favorite nail polish.

by puella94 on 7/18/2013 10:56:55 AM