3 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

4 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

5 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Edgy and punk Riley H.

Read about the products and tools GL gal rileytibbles from Lawrenceville, GA uses to brighten her beauty bag up. Find out how to keep things...

*lipstick lol

by kra1697 on 7/29/2013 7:59:59 PM

I definitely want to get some of the rimmel mascara(; I love mascara and get new ones all the time haha

by kra1697 on 7/29/2013 7:57:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD How do you get eyeliner off? I was experimenting with make up and after washing my face four times the eyeliner is not there but looks like it is. I dont(and i checked my moms stuff) have ANY baby wipes, make up remover, olive oil, or Vaseline.

Hey girlie,

I would ask your mom
for eye makeup remover and some cotton pads, and if she doesn’t have any, you
could ask her to buy some (if you’re using eyeliner, you’ll need it again
later!). You need to remove it properly so you don’t risk eye infections!

Meghan D.

by Ash-blue on 7/18/2013 10:47:00 PM

DONT get dream bouncy! it is really lame like after a while it just stops. I have one that I've had for a few weeks and literally the only way to get it on my cheeks is to smear it on (yes without a brush) it sucks

by hamsterlvr on 7/18/2013 7:35:51 PM

Hey beauty spy. it's great to know you and me have the same style. I watch you on youtube. stay the same and never change!

by Alexa:) on 7/18/2013 2:30:02 PM

Yay! Thanks for featuring me! I just started a beauty channel on YouTube if anyone wants to check it out! Same name as on here

by rileytibbles on 7/18/2013 10:33:10 AM

Mod mod mod~ I babysit this little girl and her mom just texted my mom asking if I could babysit her sister kids (which is awesome!) but I never met the kids before or their mom and I'm afraid its gonna be awkward when I first get there. What should I do to make things less awkward? Tysm! c:

Hey GL girl! Being easygoing and friendly always helps when meeting new people, and being yourself around the kids and their mother is important, too. If ya have faith in yourself and your babysitting skills, you'll do a great job!

Good luck, GL girl!