AN HOUR AGO Betcha never thought of putting *this* on your pie: http://t.co/mX5kbgrBdx

13 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

17 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

COMMENTS

10 crush crises that are actually NBD

When a guy’s giving you butterflies, it can be hard not to act silly or make a few mistakes. Whether it’s a stutter or a...

Ok so I have started to like one of my guy friends. He stuck up for me last year when these boys started kicking my butt and he went and said that I'd they did it again then they would be in big trouble. We are really good friends and sometimes I see him staring at me but other times it seems like he is flirting with my friend.... I really like him but I don't know if he likes me and if I tell him and it ends up he doesn't like me then it might ruin our friendship and I don't want to risk that. What should i do? Do you think he might like me?

by _ginnny on 8/30/2013 10:57:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
My friend was having a party and we ended the night watching movies in her living room. Her brother had some friends over too so we all packed in. My friend and I ended up sharing the couch with one of his friends and that couch was pretty small. He was in the middle so by the time the movie started we were both leaning on him, and he put his arm out my way to let me lean on his chest while she was still on his arm. Does this mean anything? We were basically cuddling all night.
xoxoxo,
-youbelongwithme13

Hey chica! It could have meant something- he may have wanted to get closer to you! If you see him again at your friend's house, say hi and see how he responds- if he's friendly, it may mean something! xoxo

Kate G.

by Youbelongwithme13 on 8/5/2013 12:52:19 PM

xoxoxo,
-youbelongwithme13

by youbelongwithme13 on 8/4/2013 8:23:40 PM

I know i posted this comment a few times but its never been posted so im going to post it again. So theres this guy and we've talked (texted) for about 7 months. All along I've liked him and then a few weeks ago he confessed to me. We both know each other really well but we arent going out or anything. Now that we both know we like each other we've been texting things like making out with each other. We both are really shy people and so i dont even know if I'd have the guys to kiss him but i want to (I'm not desperate). Later this week I'm going to his soccer game. What can i do in this situation ?

Well the most important thing is that you don't force anything. If you two like each other the kiss should come naturally in a good moment. So if I were you I would go to his soccer game and enjoy yourself! Don't focus on kissing and just try to have a good time. If theres a moment for the two of you to kiss, it will happen. I guarantee it. God luck hon!! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by kimmy_bear123 on 7/27/2013 10:59:28 PM

So there's this guy and I have like him for a long time. I'm really good friends with his sister. The three of us used to sometimes hang out during gymnastics competitions (go swimming and eat dinner). So one day his sister decides to tell him I like him as a joke (his sister doesn't know I like him) and he acts like he doesn't know my name (when I know he does). Also he has a girlfriend (1 year). I no longer see him at gym and he doesn't go to my school. I have tried for 3ish months to stop liking him and it doesn't work. I haven't seen him for a month
P.S. he doesn't know that I know he has a girlfriend his sister told me
P.S.S his sister says she would be fine if I went out with him (she still doesn't know I like him)
What should I do. I don't think getting over him is an option.

Hey girl! You could try reaching out to him. Catch up with him and see how you feel after. Or, you could try to focus on a cute boy that does go to your school. Maybe hang out with your friends more, read some good books. I bet you'll start to feel better about getting over him in no time.

xo

Taeler L.

by Kormi10 on 7/27/2013 11:26:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD My guy friend and my best friend and I are going to an upcoming Maroon 5 concert. I haven't had my first kiss yet and I really want to. I'd like it to be with someone I'm comfortable with and my guy friend and I are pretty chill. Two problems: we will never be alone and I'm not too sure if he wants to. How do I get him to kiss me?

Hey girlie,

If you’re going to be
at a crowded concert and your friend will be there, that might not be the best
time. And the best first kisses happen naturally—if you try to plan it out for
a certain event, you might build your hopes way up and miss out on how great
the concert is if you’re distracted worrying about the kiss! Next time the two
of you are together alone, maybe you could try to hold his hand and see how he
responds. That way, you will have a better sense of whether or not he is
interested in being more than friends, and if you do start dating, your first
kiss will happen naturally! There’s no rush, though, so try to enjoy all of
your relationships and have fun at the concert Smile

Meghan D.

by Youbelongwithme13 on 7/26/2013 12:56:26 AM

Hey girls! Got an issue that need fixing ASAP? Got a confusing crush? Need BTS shopping ideas? We've got all the answers at "Guide To A Fabulous YOU"! Join today and get answers to almost all your problems usually within 24 hours! Check it out! Thanks chicas!

by coolkitten24 on 7/25/2013 3:56:29 PM

Mod!
My friend and I met at camp.We hung out a bit the first week and are pretty good friends. Then like 2 days later we went back to camp for a halfpriced week and a bunch of people and even some of the counselurs tryed to set us up. I kinda like him, but whenever we talk now its awkward..

Hey CaseyCat, aw man sorry it's awkward. But it is possible to get things back to how they were. Try talking to him how you used to. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by CaseyCat on 7/23/2013 8:45:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Soo my best guy friend wants to help his best friend get to "first base" and is determined for it to be me.. But I don't like his friend plus I haven't even had my first kiss yet so I don't want it to be on a dare or being used to "help a friend". He also told me his friend wants to go farther than that with me and all of this is going to happen on a bus for a competition for band.. How do i fix this and tell him and his friend I don't want to do anything with him when I'm dared this in front of everyone next week without making myself look dumb?

Hey girl! Wow. Your "best guy friend" and his "best friend" sound like complete jerks. Tell your BGF that you're not interested in his friend, period. If he asks why or gets annoying just say you like someone else and you don't see his friend that way. If a guy is interested in you, he shouldn't have to use his friend to get to you, or employ gimmicks like daring you - that's dumb. You're not going to look dumb, you're going to look like you have standards and respect yourself when you say "Pass, it takes more effort than that to get me." Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by Dancerchic_4 on 7/22/2013 1:32:14 AM

Whenever I talk to my friends about my crush I'm always worried that #5 will happen even though it probably never will Tong

by Casey_cookie on 7/22/2013 1:03:26 AM