4 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

7 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

8 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

10 crush crises that are actually NBD

When a guy’s giving you butterflies, it can be hard not to act silly or make a few mistakes. Whether it’s a stutter or a...

MOD MOD
I met a guy this summer. At first we really hit it off, or at least I thought we did. He talked to me a lot and seemed interested about me. The next time we saw each other we dind't talk at all.But just recently when we saw each other again it was like there was an elephant in the room. We kind of chit chatted and akwardly smiled and laughed about a few things but no real talkung like the first time. I don't understand what is going on between us at all. Help!

Hey girlie, maybe he was nervous about being too friendly and making any moves. Talk to him next time you see him and flirt some to let him know that you're interested.

Lauren T.

by nwagirl on 7/20/2013 11:49:27 PM

Mod
I've really liked this guy for about two years now and it has always seemed like he likes me (i find him looking at me alot, (and alot of other signs) we talk ocasionally but we are both VERY shy)He rejected me last winter break, but i still see those signs, and im friends with a couple of his friends and the one im closest to says he likes me, and some of his friends think we should be together. Should i go for it next school year? Or move on since he rejected me?

Hey girlie, if he's rejected you before then move on. You don't want him to hurt you again. If he makes a move then go for it! But otherwise you might not want to put yourself out there again if he's already said no once.

Lauren T.

by lilacmoonstream on 7/20/2013 10:52:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD So there's this guy I really like. He's sweet, funny, insanely smart, and he cares about me a lot. We've been best friends for awhile. He's told me several times that he likes me back. He wants to take our friendship to the next level, and so do I, but I'm not allowed to date him because he's black and I'm white, and my parents think it's wrong. I don't agree with them at all, but there's nothing I can do. I finally had to tell him and he understands. We aren't "official" but we hang out and do couple-y things. Recently one of our mutual friends kissed him. He texted me to tell me and to apologize--he doesn't like her that way and pushed her off (she kissed him). She's a flirt and always forces herself on guys, so I believe him...I think. I want to trust him but I'm afraid. Every guy I've had feelings for has hurt me. I'm scared this one will hurt me too, or that he won't want to be with me because I'm "damaged". Help?

Hey girlie, I think you can believe him. If he had kissed her back he probably would've tried to keep it from you. It's usually a good sign when he wants to be the first person to tell you and explain what happened. And if he's apologizing when you're not even a couple, it probably means that he really likes you and doesn't want to hurt you.

Lauren T.

by Peace*Love*Converse on 7/20/2013 9:26:38 PM

MOD.MOD.MOD.MOD

I have a BF and my dad doesn't even no I'm dating him and if he does he will make me break up with him my mom knows. What should I do?

sincerely
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! If your mom knows, I'm reasonably sure your dad won't make you break up with him. Why not just wait and see if it comes up? If it does talk it out with your dad. I'm sure he dated at your age too Smile good luck! Helen S.

by 1D on 7/20/2013 12:33:02 PM

What does it mean when a guy play fights with you?

Hey girl! It can mean a lot of things, and it's a possibility that he likes you but doesn't know how to express those feelings verbally. He may also just think of you as a friend, since he possibly play fights with other friends too. Keep an eye out for other signals from this guy ;) Helen S.

by zebranista<3 on 7/20/2013 10:39:47 AM

Thanks GL! Love this post - very helpful! Smile

by Ralinia on 7/20/2013 10:39:22 AM

Mod Mod Mod

Hi! Smile So my boyfriend just called me beautiful over text...and it's sweet that he did that, but I hate being called beautiful, because the last person that called me beautiful only did that to try tricking me. This guy that I am going out with now doesn't know about that, but he's super good and trustworthy and I know he'd NEVER do that. I know that he meant well, but I still have a knot in my stomach. Should I tell him about how I don't like being called beautiful, or should I just let it slip? thanks Smile

Hey! I'm sorry that happened, and you can tell your bf about it if that makes you feel better. Just keep his good intentions in mind and let him know that you know he'd never do anything like that Smile Good luck! Helen S.

by hermionegirl12 on 7/20/2013 9:28:51 AM

I'm the opposite of number 1. My crushes always figure out I like them because I flirt with them. I wish I didn't

by puella94 on 7/20/2013 9:27:37 AM

MODMODMODMOD

Hey!! Well, I'm taking a vacation in Florida with my grandma and granddaddy because my uncle grew up on the Seminole Indian reservation because his father was the indian agent, and the indians are interviewing him for a book. Anyways, my grandparents and I went out to eat yesterday on the river. When we walked in, I saw four boys, must've been at least a year or two older than me, and they were all staring at me. Feeling slightly awkward, I sit down. There was one boy, who was most likely an indian boy, who kept sneaking glances at me while I was eating. I caught him staring at me once. This boy was very tan, had long black hair and was very muscular. He seemed very shy for some reason. When I caught him staring at me, he looked away right as I locked eyes with him. I might, just might see him tomorrow or today. Do you think he might have a slight crush on me? Thanks!!

Hey! maybe, it's hard to tell from one look, but it definitely seems like there's a spark. be sure to say hi to him tomorrow and see what happens. Good luck! noajax= Helen S.

by KenzieC84 on 7/20/2013 7:39:03 AM